Chapter 32

Tweek pov

I sit on the small cot that my moms sister pervaded, yes it was uncomfortable but Im not complaining. I keep my eyes on the sealing, starring at this certain spot, there was nothing special about it yet; it cough my eyes.

A heavy sigh and I'm back to thinking, who started the roomer, how did they know. I know the most logical answer is Craig but something is telling me otherwise, he just wouldn't do that.

My mind again drifts off, I wonder what he's doing, I start to imagine, maybe sitting in his bed, or homework. Or maybe he's in the shower, I bite my lip in the thought, remember how much fun he was, keeping me on my toes all the time my hart pounds at the thought.

He was such a great guy, he always treated me well, he would be there when I needed him and I went ahead and fucked it up; it was just a kiss, stop lying to yourself, you liked it.

I sit up and reach for my phone, but I stop halfway. Why would he want to talk to me, I was such an asshole, I fall into the bed, digging my palms into my face rubbing my eyes.

The silence of the room makes my stomach twist, I feel tingly feeling hit me and I bite my lip nervously.

Bing.

I jump at the soft sound of my phone, who is that, I reach for my phone with a new found admiration. Looking at the screen.

Clyde : hey man,plans changed.

Tweek: for what.

Clyde: for the trip with are team, remember. Well since we have such a small team, the school is opting that we just go as a grade,and when it comes to are Mach's they just watch.

Tweek: how do you know all of this.

Clyde: cuz my dads on the comity.

I forgot that his dad was on the comity, I put my phone down and fall backwards into my bed. I really wish Craig was the one to text me. Well I wish Craig was doing a lot of things.

A strand of hair falls on my face, the whole grade huh, my mind goes quiet, thoughts shushed, I felt calm. In the moment my eyes slid shut; but as expected the calm quiet so came to a screeching halt...Damien, he's gonna be there. No. No.no.

My hart pounds, I can't even run to Craig, but maybe he won't notice me, the panic settles in my stomach.

I don't know when or how but I feel asleep and was awake by the crack of the guest bedroom, and quiet steps, I try to open my eyes but nothing so I just listen.

" Tweek...hun, dinner time ".

Her steps echoes on the room, I feel my mother brush my hair that has fallen at this point to just over my eyes, to the side lightly, she cups my cheek.

" good night ".She kiss my forehead and I seem to drift deeper into sleep but not to far because the last thing that I hear is " love you".

Next morning

I skip breakfast and head to school early, as the the crack of rocks under my shoes fallow me I give myself a minute, just to think and clear my head.

What if my teammates have heard already the the crap that's going around. I shiver at the thought.

Before I know it I was standing outside the school, I reach for the hands of the doors, it strings my skin but I keep my grip, pulling,it opens and I walk in, I know that the door would be open, since we have a lot of kids that have parents that have to have them earlier then the rest. I walk to the gym and grab a racket, just to wast sometime I practice with myself.