Chapter 33

No this is not the same chapter I changed the other ones chapter number to be correct.

Me and Kenny kept a steady conversation going, until 9:30 pm. The bus becomes silent as everyone starts to fall asleep. The wight of my eyelids became to much an I found myself resting my back on the window, and resting my head on the seat that I sat in. I semi stretch on on the seat I was sitting in so not to block the extra seat next to me.

I was keeping my self warm by a blanket, Kenny provided to me. The blanket was worn and hole covered. But it kept me warm and covered. My sleep was kind of empty, not really dreaming, I just was there. But I was comfy.

As the trip from hell continues I find myself completely dipping into sleep and oh man. Bus naps is so good.

Craig pov

Okey I'm being a little bit of a creep, don't judge. Let me explain.

On the bus I'm Sat near Tweek his seat was facing me, kind of, he was two seats away from me and I sat on the out side of the sets of chairs.

I tried not to look at him but, but just from the corner of my eye, his blonde locks would distract me from the on going table conversation. But I wasn't so into it. It mostly was just Clyde talking about all the hot babes he wants to get with.

A few minutes past and I looked over at Tweek and saw that he was curled up and asleep in his seat, he looks cute when he slept, I felt my cheeks heat up. I wish I could cuddle with him.

" ah. Fucker". I look u to see Kenny holding butters as he slept. " stop starring and come sit, we have room".

I thought about it for a minute, looking at Clyde who was preoccupied with the conversation I mentioned earlier, looking back at Kenny. I pick up my stuff and put it under there table, taking my seat next to Tweek. The smaller blondes toes touching the side of my thigh.

Tweek grunts and shifts, the more I'm around him the more I think I falling for him, I wish he'd like to me.

" what, ya thinking about".

I look at, a sad smile slides across my face " I don't know". I paused trying to find the best words. But be able to finish my sentence Kenny cuts in.

" you miss him..." he smiles softly and I listen quietly. He looks at me waiting for my response and I give him a simple nod.

" yeah... I miss him so much man. I miss the way we'd talk, or the ability to just wake up with him beside me. I miss him just relying on me, coming to me for help".

" dude how cute, your head over heals for him."

Kenny plays with butters hair as he slept next to him and looks at the smaller boy, Kenny smiles softly and looks back at me.

" I just wis-". Kenny cuts me off again, still playing with butters hair. Leaning back in his seat more.

Butters shifts closer to him, grunting softly, butters soft and chubby cheek lifts closer to Kenny's chest. Leo's cheek slides and he kind of hangs there. A little bit of drool falling from his lip.

" you can't keep wishing Craig. You. You have to realize, not everything is sunshine and rainbows. Not everyone falls in love, it takes everyone sometime. You just have to wait".

" I know, I just miss the love,I miss it a lot. He makes everything better".

" as much as it hurts, you gotta remember". He stops getting sidetracked and switching his statement " your allowed to sit down. Feel sad, shit feel like a flying garbage bag if you need- but... DONT you ever stay down. You got to get up and continue". He stopped " I'm not spilling thing but... just remember to stay standing".