chapter 37

This chapter is long cuz Irk when I'll be available to post

After dinner butters slips me away from everyone, he has a smile that didn't sit nicely with  me, within seconds were outside, I don't get the chance to even ask what's going on. With a quick look behind me I see no one.

Where did this side come from, Kenny maybe, we walk quietly to what I assume was main-street, he finally turns to me to say something, I hope. Or maybe he'll just stab me, no unlikely. 

"B-butters what are we doing". He smiles 

" I'm scaring the ever-loving -shit out of Ken, and you coming with." Hahaha... excuse me .

" I don't think so ". I am not going to get my ass handed  to me by Craig, there is no way I kinda want to come back alive from this trip, and I know for a fact that's a  one way ticket to an early grave. For me at the least.

" oh come on, please". He pulls at my arm loosely " only for an hour".

I sigh. There goes an hour of my life by the hands of craig, but still maybe if I just fake cry he'll be nice " fine".

From here we just wandered around, we got some beer using a fake Id, it's all Kenny I swear, ok, ok it's mine, we got a six Pack so three each, I'm just adding onto my sentence, ha I'm so dead.

We sat in silence in a opening of an alley way, butters resting his head on my shoulder, he finishes his first drunk, I pass him a small stone and he drops it in the bottle,  he stands and spins the stone in the bottle as fast as he could, he shakes the bottle up and down and pop, the bottom came clean off.

Me and him use to do that with are drinks when we were kids, the habit never dead, granted we did it with those Jonse pops, not beer, I laugh to myself quietly.

That was back when I use to call him Leo, wow we really did change a lot, that was when Ken thought butters was straight, once butters came out I got a nice twenty in my pocket and that same afternoon we made a bet that he was going to be a girl (a trans one) I'm waiting for my twenty.

That boy must be genderfluid, just a thought.

Butters turns " what " he questions, mostly because of my soft chuckle.

He sits and rests his head on my shoulder again, I don't mind, I like it he's warm and if I'm honest I was getting cold 

" oh nothing, just thinking of when we were younger". He scotches closer and sighs.

" how far back ".

" straight butters". He hisses and shakes his head slowly.

" truly dark days , ok but what about back then".

" just the rock bottle thing, but with the Jones pops". He chucked quietly as did I.

Again we sat in quite, but it was nice, not going to lie I was ready to take a nice street nap, but of course butters had an idea, he got up and grabs me as well and I trail be hide him in silence.

" tweek, did you know Craig's birthday is coming up". I already don't like this, I just nod and he continues " so what are you getting him".

" i haven't thought about it ".

He Stops outside of Wal-Mart and I just sit outside and wait for him, a couple of times I found myself nodding  off, but soon he comes back out, bag in hand, with that we start for are way back home. Halfway there and were stopped by a couple of guys, one sniff of them and I knew that they were from the slums, I push butters be hide me and he grabs the back of my jacket.