Chapter 22

Aw ALong chapter

Time skip Tweek pov

  Pulling up my pants and putting on my shirt, I glance over to the taller raven haired boy, him all dressed and sitting at the same desk we just did the Deed, his legs crossed over each other, he just sat there and watched me get dressed, a small smirk saddled on his face, I can't help but wonder what he's thinking, is he proud of himself or maybe since I've given him what remains of my v-card he's done with me, how will I feed myself.

At this point in my thoughts I realize that I'm fully dressed, I glance at the boy who watches me through the whole thing, he still had that look.

" what ". I say with a slight concern.

He shrugs softly his lips Angle out into
Full smile, all I can do in response is to grown, I try and fix my hair in the merrier, but of course nothing helps, I could see Craig in the merrier, he licks his lips and I narrow my eye brows, stuffing my phone close to my hip and the band on my pants. They really need to put a pocket in these pants.

Soon after me and Craig go down stairs, instead of making the cake like we where suppose to we just sat in awkward silence, what where we supposed to say.

' oh that was a nice dick you got there'.

No cuz that's weird, my eyes travel the kitchen, it's small but for the amount of people in the house it is a perfect fit, the kitchen didn't much grab your attention, there's nothing wrong with that but, it's just so plain but who am I to complain.

Then at the moment something pops into my head, what if Craig thinks that now that we've... you know that we're together which um no thanks, that's just not what I need right now, I already have enough drama all I need right now is a friend.

" don't say anything about what happened up there". I say with a slight cold tone.

Craig looks up from his phone he is about to say something but I'm not given him the chance.

" no telling your friends, or family. And just because we did that doesn't mean we are together, we're not a thing." I pause " maybe think of it as friends with benefits, just like in the movies".

He nods with slight confusion and and looks down at his phone I swear I can see a sliver of sadness, but I know I'm wrong of course he's not sad, he didn't want to do this in the first place, he most definitely didn't want to be used as a blood bank.

So coming to that conclusion I allow myself to shrug it off, I pull my phone out of my hip and open it. thank god I got rid of what Kenny did and now it's one of the ocean settings beside that the first thing I can see is a mountain of texts from mom and missed calls, I close my phone quickly and set it on the counter even quicker, a sharp breath leaving me as I fight the sad feeling that seems to settle it's self in my gut.

I try in a calm manner to walk to the door and grab my jacket and I do Craig doesn't seem to see me, I get my jacket and slip on my shoes I am just about to get out the door when I hear.

" where are you going".

" um just gonna get some air".

" no going to Kenny's place this time".

He looks up from his phone to meet me, I nod and he says " have your phone".

" um no".

He gets up turning off his phone and walks to the corner grabs my phone and then tosses it to me and to my luck I catch it and put it in my pocket.

" have fun kitten, don't be out to late ". I nod and leave.

Time skip

I don't really know what to do once I'm out of the house, but then I decided to go to Clyde's place, maybe we can practice some.