Chapter 16

I press my body up against the door, I'm not so scared of my mom then I am my dad, I can see that he is just itching to get to me, but my mom is here, thank goodness.

" you said you were going to text me when you got back". My mom growls.

" I, um fell asleep and didn't get the chance sorry ".  She sighed softly.

" fine, don't let it happen again ".

" yes mom".

And with that I run up stairs, closing my door with a soft hand, I crawl into my bed grabbing a book and start reading and the time seemed to slip from me, I'm about halfway through the book when I get a weird feeling in my pants, almost like a vibration. Oh that feels good, I squeeze me legs, pressing it closer to me.

" mmh ". I moan softly " ahhh, mhh".

I bite my lip, closing my eyes pressing my back up against my wall, oh god, this feels amazing, I feel my phone buzz beside me, someone's calling me, I don't check the name and answer.

" h-h-hello ". I say holding back a moan.

" hey there puppy, how is it treating you ". Craig says in a slight smug tone.

I bite my lip harder " what do y-you mean ". I say trying to play it cool.

I feel it get stronger, oh god, yes.

I breath heavy and try to play it off as a sign. I slid my hand down my pants and rub it slowly.

" can you feel yet ".

I can't hide it anymore " ahh- mmh yes Craig ".

" Good, here are the rules, your not aloud to take it off and you're also not aloud to touch yourself, have fun".

And with that he hangs up, I pull my hand out of my pants, seeing that it already had cum on it, wow what has he done to me.

I grab a napkin and wipe my fingers off, I sit there quietly moaning with pleasure, resting my head on my wall, I dig my palms into my bed.

Time skip

I didn't get any sleep all weekend, so when Monday morning rolls around I literally wanna die, but I force myself out of bed, get dressed and and head to school skipping on breakfast completely.

Waiting for the bus I see Craig and what I assume is his little sister, I stuff my headphones in my ears and ignore him, we get on the bus and get to school, as quick as I can I get to my class then take my seat.

I get through half of the day when at lunch that feeling starts again, I tighten up my legs, pressing my palm in to my lap, Wendy glances at me as she chows her moth full of sandwich, ones she swallowed she starts to ask me questions.

" you okey Tweek".

I clench my teeth, breathing slowly trying to get the words out of my mouth.

" yeah ". I finally say in a long breath " just a headache ". I lie.

I've gotten good at this lying thing, I bite me lip, it goes up a level, then another, I got up quickly grabbing my bag and I run to the bathroom at full speed,Ones I'm in a stall I slid down the wall, covering my mouth as moans began to threaten me lips, after a while the feeling stops and I can return to my table to finish my lunch.

Then as the bell rings I remember something, I have practice tonight, fuck man.

Time skip

I pull up my shorts ready for badminton, we get out on the gym and start practicing.

I see the Bertie and I swat at it getting it to the other side, someone hits it back and I know I can't get it.