Chapter six

As we got to his door step, Tweek shaking as he grabs his door handle, he slips in and dose a quick room check, then he opens the door more so I can walk in.

" anyone home". Tweek shouts, the echo of his voice is the only response.

A sigh of relief left him before he started to take off his shoes, I do the same. He then walks up the stairs slowly and he ushers me to fallow, we walk into his room and I could see he  is more at ease.

He sets his phone up on a Bluetooth speaker, he scrolls through his playlist, he then puts on a song I don't recognize

"What's this song ".

" rainbow connect it's off the muppets ".
I laugh " god you still watch the fucking muppets".

He looks at me and he raise his eyebrows and gives me a small smile then says.

" hell Yeah, the Cookie Monster is my spirit animal".

Wow he's such a dork, he pulls out a book and flops on his bed, he opens it and starts to read.

It's now or never, he's distracted I can make my move.

Slowly I crawl over to him and pin him in his spot, his soft green eyes look at me with surprise, he's like a pretty lamb, I just wanna eat him up.

"D-Damien what a-are you doing ". His voice trembles.

You can see his chest rise then fall as he breathes heavy, slowly I lean down and kiss him, he jolts, all his muscles tight,; I let go of the kiss.

Tweek's face is all red, it makes his freckles look even brighter than usual.

"One more ". He says quietly.

I go in for a more passionate kiss, Tweek kisses back, his arms rapping slowly around my neck.

Tweeks pov

Damien's kisses makes my lips warm almost like when you put your hands in front of a fireplace, his whole body is warmer then mine.

I press my knees up against his stomach, pulling us apart so I can breath.

I gasp, coughing slightly.

Damien laughs softly before saying.

" sorry ". I give him a shaky thumbs up as I continue to cough up a lung.

Yup I'm the master of mood ruining, I stop dying and we awkwardly look at each other before Damien says.

" let's try this again shall we ".

He leans in and I meet him halfway, the kiss is passionate, his tongue taps at mine bottom lip, I open my mouth, letting him slide his tongue in, I don't fight for dominance and he takes control.

Damien presses his body up against mine, he brakes the kiss as his tongue trails down my neck leaving soft kisses, he bites my neck slowly, the dark haired demon undoes the buttons of my shirt.

"Tweek me and your dad are home". My mom yells.

I push Damien off me,in record time I do up my shirt, granted I'm missing a couple of button holes, but it's done up, as fast as I can I dig through my bag and throw a textbook at Damien, he barely caches it, I grab a notebook and pretend to be taking notes and Damien pretends to be reading the textbook.

The sound of my mom and dads footsteps comes down the hall and my mom opens the door, mom and dad walk in then my dad says.

" why didn't you respond ". His voice had a slight mad tone to it.

I look up at him " sorry I didn't hear you, it won't happen again."

My dad Growls at the site of Damien, the tall dark haired boy gives my dad a smirk and my dads attention was drawn back to me.

" did me or your mom say you can have a friend over".

Damien speaks before I can.

" I had to come your house sir, because me and your son have to do a project together".

My mom looks at him and gives a soft smile then she says.

" so polite, would you like to stay for dinner ".

" yes please ". Damien says.

My mom then drags my dad out of my room and shuts the door.

After a few seconds Damien looks at me, I holdback a laugh, clear my throat actually start to do my homework.

Time skip
Me and Damien are knee high in homework, my hand hurts from writing down everything, my head hurts from thinking so much, serious, this is child abuse.

I finally got to the last question on the page, a feeling of relief rushing through me, I glance at Damien, his hair draped down in front of his face m,his ruby red eyes had construction, he felt my stare because he looks at me with a slid glance.

My hart skips a beat and I look away.

" I-I finished my homework". I don't know why, but I feel like I have to justify why I looked at him.

"oh, is that so ". He says in a voice that gave me a bad feeling.

His eyes, the ruby redness had me I'm jelly in his hand, slowly he got closer to me, my hart drops to my knees.

Damien chuckles softly, pushing me down with his finger tip, I go down with ease.

" I want you so bad". His hot breath on my neck as he spoke.

He licks up my neck, I let a almost silent whimper, the demon nips at my neck and every time I jolt.

" wait s-stop my parents". I can barely get my words out.

I push my palms into his shoulders, pushing him off me.

Damien grunts with frustration, he gets off the bed, picking up are mess from doing homework and putting it in a neat little pile on the floor, I roll my eyes, getting up off the bed and walk to the merrier, I fix my shirt and try and organize my mess of hair.

Next day
I get off the bus and start walking to the doors of the school, I'm greeted by Damien and his friends who sat at the door.

" good morning good sir". Damien says with a cheesy British accent.

Rolling my eyes I smile slightly, I don't stand with him and his group of friends because it's to cold, to cold for me, so as quick as I can, I get in the school.

My binders were heavy as I struggle to class, I drop my bringers and sit in my seat, the sound of people talking humming in my ear, why are they so loud, I cover my ears, resting my head on my desk.

Bitting my  bottom lip, my scrunches, I feel someone rests there hands on my shoulder, I jolt and look at them, it's Craig, his cold eyes locked on me.

The heavy humming sound seemed to dissipate in the thin air, Everyone almost silent.

" dude you okay ".

I nod, slowly Craig's hands lifts off my shoulder, I keep my eyes on him and I notice that his nose is bleeding.

" Craig...your nose ".

He taps his nose and looks at the blood on his fingers, quietly he wipes his nose with his sleeve, Craig gets some Kleenex, pushing on his nose.

Odd... maybe it's the weather.

TBC
Are you liking the story do you have any ideas for what I should do next