Chapter 31

Long chapter

Tweeks pov
Another set of weeks go by. I've resorted to taking blood for animals, did I enjoy it no, animals are great and I'm just taking from them. Mom says that it's fine because she does it, I hate to say it but it dose the job.

I wipe my lip and grunt, looking down and my meal that I just finished.

As I find my way home, the street lights guiding me home. Opening the door, I see the lights are off so I leave them like that and try to find my way through the dark. Clinging to the wall I find the handle to my room.

With a sleepy stumble I meet my bed half way, my lag meets the corner of the bed I fall in to the blanket.

The sound of my phones alarm goes off and I wake up, sitting up and stretching, and just like before I go to the bathroom and turn on the light to the kitchen to get my snack. Without thinking I pass Michael grabbing an apple, I turn and see Michael and someone else.

I take a bite of my apple. Looking at the Sean before me, Michael in his normal chair, the other kid sitting on Michaels lap, looking at him prier before I came in.

I take another bite of my apple, both of them looking at me with a shocked expression.

" cool ". I finally say shifting my hips.

" um... this is Pete". Michael says in response. I wave to the boy.

Digging into my sweater pocket I walk past them, throwing a condom on the table.

" get some Michael ".

Before fully leaving the kitchen I see Pete shrink in the taller boys lended shirt.

The morning was good, but it was just about to be flipped on it's head, I did not know the absolute hell I was about to walk myself in to...

Walking to school with Michael and Pete I was met with one to many stares as I take my steps to the front door, small hushed whispers from others.

What's going on.

As I open the door I am met with more people starring, I stop at my locker trying to pretend I don't see nor hear them.

I got my binders but before I can turn to walk to my next class I was stoped by my binders being smacked out of my hands, I run over to the scarred papers on the hallway floor, kneeling down and starting to pick them up, looking at them.

" what the hell cartman ".

He cackles then retorts back " look, he looks so at peace on his knees".

I feel my cheeks burn with frustration.

" what are you talking about fat ass". I say well still picking up my things.

He walks towards me and I grunt in anger, I stand on my feet, binders in hand, he looks at me.

" we all know you big secret, hmm. I have a question". He pauses and I respond.

" the answer yes your fat ". I say in a dead tone, his lip curls in anger.

" how does dick taste, I bet you like it. You must. Discussing I bet your so turned on right now you kinky bug".

" sorry I'm not in to whales, why don't you go back to Callaway Willy." Me getting the last word I brush past him.

I get to my first class, dropping my books in pure rage, I stomp out of the class down the hall to Craig's first class. Opening the door with a quick pull of the handle, I stand in the doorway of the class for a second.