chapter 38

Craig pov

Tweek jumps up, his sweet eyes full of tears, his teeth clenched, I look up at him though his pale and podgy lags, already covered in love bites by me and bruises from all the match's he was in, my grip on his thighs losen and I allowed his lags to fall off my shoulders.

I was so use to his weak and borderline useless state of mind that seeing this new found...um thunder, his body shook,the tears still falling.

"Damian get off of me ". He wipes the tears.

I look at him bewildered, why is he thinking of that ass, but before I can question him about it he slipes out from under me and he had his pants and underwear on and was heading for the door, finally getting a grip on the show that was unfolding in front of me, tweeks pale back faceing me as he started to walk.

No don't leave, not again, i-i just got you back. No I fuck this up, fix it.FIX IT.

I quickly rapped my arm around him pulling him back on to the bed, him back below me, my heart pounds, I let go of a breath that I didn't know I was holding, his eyes red from tears, his tears fall and I just watch. You know, even when he's crying he's the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

He takes a breath trying to calming down, but instead his crying only intenses, he turns his face pulling his hands up to wipe his tears.

"Oh kitten, you're okay" my voice soft, cupping his face but he pulls me away.

"I'm really not".his voice cracks,turning his head and I lightly Pull his cheek and he looks at me.

My smile faded,and replaced with worry. My lips part as I was going to say something, but I pause. Do I really want to know what is going on with him, of course I do.

"What do you mean".

The panic sets in as old memories start to play in the back of my mind, am I going to lose him to, no I won't let him slip, I'll be there before he hits the pavement, before he pulls the trigger.
I hold back the tears and keep my fear to myself.

Tweeks skin crawls,and I watch.

"Things happened". He said quietly.

"What things". My teeth clenched "WHAT THINGS TWEEK" I shake his shoulder slightly. "Where they bad, what did he do ".

His lip shake's and his eyes waver, his eyes still red but no tears fell.

"He-he touched...me".

"How."

His eyes couldn't look at me.

" The bad way".

"So he took advantage of you?". He nods and I continue " when ".

"Months Ago, two nights before we were on your roof".

" Oh...I see".

" Space".
I climbed off of him and was just about to climb in my bed when I stoped, tweek sitting up at this point, I swiftly full him to me and plant a soft kiss on his dry and cold lips, pulling away and saying.

" I'm not him, I'm Craig Tucker and I'm addicted to a coffee flavored badminton player". I cracked a smile and climb into my bed.

The night proceeds quite tweek reading and drinking coffee and me chatting with Ruby on snap, tweek wandering to the bathroom with his book still in hand and his nose so far into it, the thing could hand off him , he wonders back and slips into my covers loseing the book somewhere in the process, his head pops out around me belly button, I see just his nose, but his warm breath from his nose was felt.