Chapter 23

Craig's moms pov

I get up around 6:00.Am, wrapping my housecoat around me before I open my door, with quiet steps I check on the kids.

Opening Ruby's door I see her curdled up with her blankets and teddy bares, she's all good, slowly I shit her door.

I shuffle down the hallway to Craig's room, at first I hesitate to open the door, not completely sure what I may see, but to my surprise their just sleeping, Craig's arms tightly around Tweek, they both are in the spooning position, both look completely at comfort.

I smile and shut the door, walking down the stairs to the kitchen I started a cup of coffee, soon the kettle starts to scream, picking up the kettle and pouring a cup my morning begins with a settled quiet.

I'm glad to see Craig moving on from Thomas, he really was head over heals for that boy, then what happened last year, he's finally trying again.

The thing is, I just wish he would pick someone who didn't shut people out so quick, I'm just worried that he's gonna get hurt again, tweeks just to cold to people and right now I don't think that good for him.

I take a seat at the kitchen table and sip my coffee, peacefully I flip through the morning newspaper, every once and a while I glance over to a small clock that is on the stove,as I sat in silence I hear a soft creek, sounds like someone is up.

Their footsteps soft but also heavy, and living with Craig for how many years of my life I can tell that's its him.

He comes in the kitchen and smiles in my dereliction.

" hey sweetie, where's Tweek".

" still sleeping ". He replied.

I nod slowly and sip my coffee, the Raven haired boy takes a seat at the table, a heavy sigh cracks his lips, I look up from my paper, he most definitely has something on his mind.

" what's up hun".

He looks at me with a slight smile but it soon disappears, rubbing his palms on his forehead, a smaller sigh sinks into the kitchen.

" I don't know...". He trails off.

The rest of his sentence a soft whisper, he cracked his neck and looks at me, a fake smile lifts his features, but as soon as it came, it fades.

I crunch my eyebrows together, my lip curls to the side, taking a breath and take my chance to speak.

" listen... I'm glad you're moving on but... do-do you really think Tweek is your best choice, he just seems so sheltered off, I just don't want you to get hurt again".

He looks at me from the cracks of his fingers, I can tell he is trying to contradict me and my statement, but I can tell he finally gives.

"Yeah I know, but we're just friends, he made this clear to me not to soon ago, which is good... but I don't know".

He stands from the table and walks over to the fridge, opening it and peeks in.

" what do you owe this boy".

A moment of silence then he pierces the quiet with a soft voice.

" I owe him the opportunity to have just a friend, someone to rely on, even though it kills him".

" well I welcome you to the friend zone".

" so kind ". He say back with the same amount of sarcasm as I thought he would have.

Time skip ( Craig's pov)

I trail up the small set of stairs and in to my room, closing the door behind me, looking over to my bed I see the small blonde; curled up in the corner of the bed and wall.