Chapter 29

Here is my discord if you wanna talk

God what's with me, it's not okay, stop thinking, stop, stop, STOP.

The way everything felt with him, you could never guess what will happen next, he was a wild card.

I hate this my brains a mess, it's all thanks to that traffic cone, he slid in my head now everything I do has a question to it, am I doing it right, you sure.

Things I thought to be normal,now is flipped on its side and left to die.

I sit on my bed and rub my forehead, the only thing that dose make sense is that I wanna cry, y'know not even my name makes sense, Tweek Tweek, really why not something like Luke or jack.

10/10 parents

The more I seemed to pick a myself and all of the things I hate I come to realize that tears where falling down my cheek; out of habit I would wipe them away before they got to far on my face.

Time skip

I get into the school,things feel different, I know it was nothing they did it's all my doing.

I watch the crowd of girls gab away, I spot one with short hair, it is a pretty black and she had a yellow bow in her hair.

She's pretty so with that I drop my bag at my locker, which was just across from the group of girls.

I approach.

" um hey there ". I say trying not to stutter.

The girl spins to face me her cheeks a soft pink and her makeup almost to a tee.

" yes..."

I feel a nervous sense in my stomach but the more I stand there with this girl the more it flipped to discomfort with the situation, but that's what supposed to happen right, well that's what Clyde says happens when ever he is around cute girls.

" I was wondering if you wanna go for some coffee or something like that ".

" um yeah why not what time".

Tomorrow at 430.

" okey I'll give my number so you can text me the place".

" um yeah ".

She gave me her number and I left, just trying to forget about it tell the time actually came around.

I start to walk down the hall passing Craig then Clyde, soon as I do I'm fallowed by the brown haired boy.

" what was that".

" what".

"Don't you already have a girl".

" no we're not a thing anymore, we never where".

" oh shit man sorry ". I shrug.

"It's fine".