chapter 40

Long chapter

Friday came and Bright and early , I jump in the shower and scrub each and every inch of my body, throwing Shampoo in my hair and scrub just as hard as I had before, shaved every inch,and I mean everything.

Stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel, Rapping it around my hips,I dry off in my room an slip on a pair of underwear. Walking back in the bathroom the steam of the room tightened up my chest, going under the sink there sat a thing of lag scrub and a peel off mask I grab it and walk back to my room.

Time skip

Here I am my hands shaking as I ready myself to rip of the mask, and I do with one quick pull but I get only half of it ,so I pull the rest of and look at the reflection of myself in the mirror, splash water in my face and let go of a tight breath.

Get dressed and off to school, my hair held back with a headboard and a couple of hair pins, I look to the back of the bus and see Craig Leaning his head on the top of the bus seat and talking to token, I walk to the back my backpack in my arms above my head so it doesn't bump into the sides of the seats, sliding into the seat beside Craig I Listen to the on going conversation.

" But just look at that clown killer he just hide it so well".

" BUT HE STILL GOT COUGHT CRAIG" Token clearly was having enough of the topic.

Craig now falls back in the bus seat and grawls well sighing driving his gaze away from token and to the window instead, I grab his hand and look at my phone.

" No matter what you say Craig you know I'm right".

I lift my brows but don't look at the boy laying on the bus seat.

" Ted Bundy". Craig said pointing at token and squeezing my hand softly.

" Still. Got. Cought. Man what are you missing".

The boys fight back and forth and I finally throwing myself Into the conversation, because Craig is missing a good case.

" The zodiac" i whispered and both the boys stop and token looks at me and I can hear the joy of his voice.

" Ya there's o...". He stops in his sentence and I look up at him and see that his eyes are starring at my hand " -ne". He finally finished.

" What ". Craig said in a cold tone ,and a heated sweat runs through out me and I breath in through my teeth looking at Craig,his eyes locked on token.

Token clears his throat and speaks " nothing, you two are good together".

Craig Huff's and I go to pull my hand out of our grip, but Craig's grip tightened and I slid my hand back into his.

Time skip

We get off the bus and that was when I was able to let go of his hand, I dash to my locker and grab my things and as I pass in the halls I can hear whispering and I turn and see Cartman gabbing his mouth as usual. He spots me and point at me.

" Cock lover ".

I turn away yelling back " gigolo".

" Wipe your mouth, i think you still have some cum on your lip".

" You do the same, i think you still got some taco Bell dip on you chin from breakfast".

I hear him start to walk closer to me and I turn.

" Listen you rat,be thankful I don't hit gay people".

" Why, you think I can't fight back" I push him" huh,or do you think you'll get are sickness-".