Chapter 35

Never mind Bitch daddy Conner has figured it out cuz I'm a miracle worker

Craig pov

My eyes flicker open, looking at the ceiling, a feeling of empty as I reach to my side and don't feel Tweek next to my, yes I know that he won't be there but I do it out of habit, my lip tightens and I roll over and see him out cold, a tight grip around the blanket, his mouth open slightly, the Glisten of his slightly moist teeth, the strands of hair that went in all directions well he slept.

He grunts and squeezes the blanket, digging his face into his blanket, I hate this, he's so close to me, but yet so far out of my reach, I rub my eyes and sit up passing his bed and going to the bathroom to shower, turning the tapes on and letting the warm stream hit my back, allowing me to take a breath that seemed to resonate through my lungs with a powerful stretch.

I run my hands through my hair, slicking the extra water in my hair, I then I rub my face, taking another slow breath, leaving my mouth open slightly,  the tight pull of the hot air from the shower, I spit the water out that was in my mouth.

I reach for the shampoo that was pervaded by the hotel, stepping back a bit out of the shower so that I can rub in the shampoo. After a few seconds of just sitting there and waiting I step back into the stream of the shower.

Watching all the shampoo out of my hair I put a small amount of conditioner in my hair l let that sit well I wash my body with a bar of soap.

Tweek was just a door away from me, yet my brain convinced me that he was feather. Why did it have to be him of all people? I'm starting to believe mom, he is more trouble than what he's worth, I just wish then he was with me I didn't get so excited, I mean this in no sexual way, my hart just goes mental, if somebody touched my chest well im around this boy they'd shake.

Cleaning off the soap and conditioner I turn off the shower and stand there for a minute taking another tight breath getting out I grab a towel drying off I put on my underwear and sweater my dirty jeans on my arm; I look over the corner and see that he's still asleep, I smile softly to myself and leave with my key card in hand getting in my room I see that they as well are out cold so I make myself quiet, doting though my bag trying to find things to wear.

Me the true fashion icon came to the conclusion of the Ultimate finale discussion all dads would be proud. Knee high shorts and open dress shirt, blue with a little stitch on the pocket. By the end of it was I proud of myself...? Vary fucking much, there was a new pep in my step all I need now is crocks and two kids running around me. But then I'd have to much power, only few can handle the power.

There is a quiet knock at the door and I go to open it, this old wrinkly guy smiles at me and I hate to say it, I mean it in a good way not in the creepy way, this man was adorable and far to precious, he spoke softly a whistle with select words.

" hey there young fella. tell your gale that it'll be best to be up so that she can have time to powder her face".

" oh yes sir ".

He smiles softly and was about to walk to the next door after that door he would be at Tweeks, that poor man doesn't need to meet the devil that early.

" um sir do skip room 245 I've got it ". He nods and knocks on the door in front of him.

Shutting the door behind me I through tokens bag at him and he jumps up and grunts looking at me with tiered eyes, he quietly rubs them and opens his bag taking out his stuff to get ready for the day.