Chapter 28

Sorry for not posting in a hot minute I just thought it would be good for me to pay attention to my other books for a bit

Craig pov
   I can't help but toss and turn, dose he really think I'm gross, is being gay gross, or maybe he's just confused; cuz from what he said he's just experimenting.

   But experimenting to me is more like a kiss or dating someone. Not literally letting them fuck you.

   God I miss the way I held him, but that's not how the world spins, the way he claws at my back, moans in my ear.

     A sad smile crosses my face, I try and hold my lip, it quivers and a small tear slides freely down my cheek, once it gets to my jawline I wipe it off with the back of my hand, I clear my throat, pulling my blanket up and over my head.

    Look what he's done to me, what happened to the big and tough man, Tweek Tweek has made me soft, just like his lips and skin.

    I roll on to the pillow and take a deep breath in, I'm wafted with his sweet sent, Tweek smells like salt and pepper, with a small amount of honey, he had a homie smell to him.

  I cling to the pillow, deepening my face into my pillow, god his smell, it drives me crazy. I miss him more then the sun misses the moon in the day time, even though it was once, I loved the way his lips felt on mine.

Closing my eyes I start to fall asleep.

" ah, faster, god, god, I'm gonna cum".

  I hold his hips as I hear him scream for more, I was gonna make him a mess, I glance down at his suit.

I had ripped it off of him earlier tossing it on the floor, I pull at his tie that was rapped around his eyes.

I jump awake, I rub my eyes with a mix of frustration and in a way to get rid of my sleepy eyes, I stretch and get out of bed, I get ready and go the the bus stop.

Standing I start to look around, besides Cartmans gang I see Tweek, he has his headphones in and he is avoiding any and all eye contact, everyone just stood in quiet peace, but that's soon broke by Tweek adjusting his bag stripe dashing in anger towards the dereliction of the school.

Well duck you to man, I wasn't even doing anything and he's acting like I'm accusing him of killing a man.

Gross, your gross.

A couple minutes later the bus comes barreling down the street, I kick fat ass up the stairs, because that thing was going at a snails pace. Bitch I have a life to live so let's kick it up a bit.

We get to the school and get to are first class, I sit at my desk and Kenny comes to sit with me.

" hey, how's you and blondie".

I sink into my sweater, pushing my hood over my face, a sad smile slides across my face.

" your advice was trash, why did I think you could help me with this, if only I kept it as it was before, then I wouldn't be like this."

" so I'm Taking that as not good, he really said no." I nod and he continues " what did he say".

" he called me gross, and that he was just experimenting".

" but haven't you to fucked, how can he still be experimenting, don't you think that once you see someone's dick you would know, it's not like you see it and go. Hmm, well maybe if it goes in my ass then I'll know."

I roll my eyes then say " actually I think once it's in your mouth you would know, but each to their own".

He laughs softly " I guess, you want me to talk to him, I have him next class."