Chapter 34

We get to the pool and he just sits on the side well I actually went into the water, jumping in and making a splash.

Clyde flinched and put his hands out to block my wave of water that seemed to target a small circle of people, swimming up I started laughing, flipping my wet hair back. Clyde swatted at me.

" god damn It Craig".

"What".

I glance over my shoulder to see Tweek chuckle behind his book, I want to make a comment like ' you like that'.
But instead I twist it so it didn't look so direct to him.

" see he gets it". I say pointing to him.

I do come to the realization that, Tweek was watching me as he read over his book, or maybe I'm way over thinking it, Clyde gets distracted by all the popular girls who where on the other side of the pool, me, I took my chance on the relaxed Tweek, him still deep in this book.

Starring at him resting my arms on, the side of the pool, my head resting on my arms and I find myself zoned out on his features. Let me elaborate, like his face when he reads or the way he whispers under his breath, or how he smiles at this that he likes in the book, god I am head over heels for him.

I climb out of the pool and watch his face redden, his eyes flicker over the pages and his lip tightens, I walk past him and loop back around but behind him so he doesn't see me, I stop behind him and lean down.

" so you are starring ". I say in a soft voice.

He jumps and spins and unexpectedly hits me with his book, I laugh playfully.

" god damn It Craig ". He takes a calm breath and spins back to his place and opens his book to the page he was reading, the page being marked by him having a finger in the pages.

" come swim".

" i don't do water ".

" welp to bad ". I swiftly got his top off.

Picking him up from the armpits he dropped his book and I throw his slime and extremely light body over my shoulder, I get in carefully he he struggles,I get him in that pose that newly weds do.

He laughed nervously " Craig please no".

Without a second thought I drop him; he hits the water with a sharp wimpier. I wait for him to pop up and cut me a new one but that thought is soon cut short when he doesn't come up, I dove under, not panicking like I knew I should have. Picking him up and letting him catch his running breath.

He harshly coughs " a-ass".

I laughed " can you not swim ".

" no..." his voice trials.

" I can teach you ". He jumps and has a response in seconds.

" no. No I'm good, thank you ".

He slides out of my arms and catch's his self on the lip of the tile wall, he lifts himself with ease and swings his self over the side and got out of the pool.

I scoop him up quickly and he was back in the pool, he grabs my arm and I keep myself steady.

" see not so bad". He continues to cling to me.

" don't let me go. Please ".

" of course ".

Tweek our of my reach by someone swiping him up and putting him on there shoulder, Tweek panics.