Chapter 11

I'm a disgusting mess, I'm in pain, I don't want to move, but I know I have to, the memory of the night before still has me shaking in my bed, my eyes don't move they don't want to.

The sound of my hart beating keeps me company as I continue to think, could I have prevented this from happening, maybe if I fought just a little harder, then maybe just maybe.

Boom

Boom

Boom

The heavy wight of my dads fist on my bedroom door.

"Let's go", he yells through the thin wood of my door.

I slowly sit up on my bed, then I walk to the door, open it and see my dad who is a foot taller then I am, he had a heavy stair on me, my eyes set them self's on the floor.

" I-I'm up ".

He terns and starts walking down the stairs, and I shut my door and start getting ready for the day, I put on a green hoodie and blue jeans.

My eyes are puffy and I don't think there's a way to get rid of it, so with this I run down the stairs grab my bag and I'm out the door, I calmly walk to the bus stop.

I don't pay attention to everyone and put my headphones in as the music fills my ears as I look through my playlist I spot my wrists, their bruised, you can tell something happened, I pull down my sleeves down, I'm disgusting with my self, how did I let this happen.

I should have screamed, kicked harder, bit harder, I feel my eyes getting misty but I quickly wipe them away with my sleeve, no crying when people can see you.

We get on the bus, I sit in a seat on my own, pulling up my legs and press them up against my chest, somebody sits down next to me, I look at them quick and see Craig tucker.

" can you s-s-sit somewhere else...p-please."

" why". Say back.

" just pl-please ".

" but there's no more seats available ".

I grunt, curl up in an even smaller ball and put my bag up as a wall. I pull up my hood so he can't see my eyes, the more he can't see the less questions he'll ask.

" how was your sleep ".

"Fine".

I start to count the seconds until I'm off the bus and before I know it I see the school in sight.

When we stop, I grab my bag and jump over Craig, I don't want to be here, but once I'm out of the bus I remember that Damien and his friends sit outside the school doors, my desire to get in the school leaves me faster then you can imagine.

How could I have forgot that, I crack my fingers as I start to think, maybe go to the back of the school, but what if no one lets me in, I look at the front doors of the school and see him...back door it is.

I climb the stairs to the back of the school, my body screaming at me, this kind of movement is slowly killing my back, I try and open the door and surprisingly it opens, I slid in quietly and it shuts behind me, making a slight thud.

I run to my locker not wasting time to chat with people,when I get to my first class and sit in the back.

Time skip
I walk to my 4th class of the day and see Damien, my tracks stop in the the doorway, what if I just skip for the day, but then butters spots me grabbing my hand pulling me into the class.

" hey there feller how have you been ".

" um...I've been good ". I lye.

His soft smile and slight cubby cheeks made me smile for a short second, but then it fades.