Malum-A trip to Chinatown

Calum P.O.V

"Calum,hurry up,"My boyfriend,Michael clifford,hollered as he knocked on the door of our hotel room bathroom.We were at New York City for a few shows and management gave us a few days off to explore and rest before we had to continue our tour.

"Coming,"I hollered back as i put on my Green Day tank top.Opening the door,i slipped on my Vans before following Michael out the door to the elevator.Turning to him,i asked,

"Where are we going?"I asked as the elevator doors opened.Stepping out to the lobby,Michael turned to me and smirked.

"You'll see,"He said before pulling me into a cab and closing the door.My eyes bulged out as the next few words slipped out of his mouth.

"Chinatown,please,"

And for the next half an hour,i glared at him while he paid no attention and continued to scroll on twitter on his phone.Whenever he had an oppurtunity,Michael would always tease me and call me asian when i had already told him a thousand times that i was not.He knew that i hated to be called that.

When we arrived at our destination,Michael grabbed my hand and started to pull me around.Michael stopped in front of a chinese restaurant and we went in.

After being given our menus and sitting down at a table,I whacked him at the back of his head.

"What was that for!?!?"Michael asked rubbing the back of his head.I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off when our waiter started to take our orders.When the waiter left,I decided to have a chat with Michael.

"Look,I know that you don't want to be here but let's just enjoy our break,"Michael said,i could swear that he was pleading a bit at the end.I held my tongue and nodded my head.

For the whole time here at Chinatown,the chinese shop owners and workers talked to me in chinese.I tried to be as polite as i could and tried not to sound irritated as i told them that i wasn't chinese.And in the background,i could hear Michael snigger and try hard to contain his laughter,failing unsuccsessfully.

And for the whole day i had tried to call Luke and Ashton to pick me up but they weren't picking up.The both of them had left early in the morning,probably because of Luke's whining to go to the zoo the previous night and Ashton,being the nice one in the band took Luke.Now i regretted not following them there.At least it was better than being laughed at by Michael.I made a mental note to go bitch about it to them later when we get home.

And that was how my horrible day went.

Sorry for the short and suckish chapter.Comments are appreciated and this is my second boyxboy story.