Muke- New Year's Kiss

Oh mah gah, it's the last day of 2014 (for me). I wrote this book on maybe august or something, and look at how far i went. I hadn't planned a christmas chapter, but I had been planning a new years one. On the side note, this chapter has one-sided Lashton, and endgame Muke.

The force of the music that came from the top-floor penthouse was at a level when each bass pulse felt like a wall slamming into skin. The prismatic lights in the room could easily blind somebody, and this was after the lazers that bounced from wall-to-wall, traversing the expanse of bodies in the massive apartment.

"Hey you alright?" Luke looked up to see Michael standing there, coke (surprisingly) in hand.

"It's just that," The blonde sighed. "I don't want my new year's kiss with a stranger."

In addition to the candy-themed party, you had to wear a mask, but when the clock strikes 12, you had to kiss somebody, and you wouldn't know who it was.

"I get it. Hey, aren't you going to drink any thing?" The red haired boy asked. Luke shook his head just as Alex Gaskarth climbed up on a table.

"Attention everybody," The brunette slurred drunkenly into a microphone. "Put on your masks, it's 30 minutes till 12,"

"I guess it's starting soon. Excuse me for a sec, I'll get a drink," Michael walked over to the bar. He strapped on his own red mask with black lining and sipped his drink while he watched the crowd.

"Hey Mike," Calum took a seat next to him. "How's Luke going?" The raven haired boy smirked.

Calum knew of Michael's pining over Luke. The kiwi supported him, and Muke was his OTP.

But the only problem was Ashton.

Long ago, before 5 Seconds of Summer, Ashton and Michael both liked the same boy, but Ashton had gotten to him first. They dated for a few weeks, before Ashton broke up with the boy for no reason, leaving him heartbroken.

Enter Luke, the shy baby faced blonde-haired blue-eyed boy who clung to Calum. You could easily guess what the problem was. Michael was in love with him the minute he first saw him.

Had it not been for Luke's popular and overprotective older brothers, Ashton and Michael would have already made a move.

"He's fine." Michael blushed. "Says he doesn't want to have his new year's kiss with a stranger though, so I'll try my luck tonight,"

"Nice," Calum fist bumped the red haired boy. "Maybe you could get some tonight."

"You're sick," Michael told the boy. "And besides, Luke's a romantic, so we're taking it slow,"

"Whatever you say man. I'm going to go dance with some of those models over there. It's almost midnight, so get to Luke quick. He's at the balcony by the way," Calum gestured to the direction of the balcony.

"Thanks dude." Michael grinned before walking to the direction of the balcony. As he got closer to the balcony, he could see the silhouette of a figure with a tall quiff. But the sight in front of him stopped him in his tracks.

Ashton was towering over Luke (The curls are a huge give away) who looked as if he didn't recognize him.

"Thirty seconds," Jack's voice boomed. Michael growled, and pushed Ashton off of Luke just as he started leaning in. As much as he hated him, they still needed a drummer, so Ashton was pushed back inside.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" Michael smashed his lips upon Luke's. His lips were soft; in contrast to Michael's own rough owns. Sparks flew, and touching him felt like electricity jolts going through his body. Fire works danced in the dark night sky as cheers erupted from below them. In other words, it was perfect.

After what felt like ages, the two pulled apart, breathing heavily. Mustering up all the courage he had, Michael pulled the mask off his face. Luke gasped.

"I'm not a stranger to you am I?" The red haired boy was surprised that the words came out of his mouth so casually.

"No, not at all," Luke smiled that thousand watt smile of his as their foreheads touched.

---
Well that goes as my attempt in writing a chapter. Happy New Years to everybody, may we enter a wonderful new year of 2015.