Muke-Mr All American

Sorry for not updating in a while.Anyway,this chapter is when Mikey,Ash and Cal are roomates and Luke is the new neighbour from New York.

Michael's P.O.V

This morning,Calum was pounding on my door and screaming at me.Normally,I would have just ignore him and go back to sleep,but this time,I just has this weird feeling that I had to wake up

"Hey did you guys hear that there's a new neighbour moving in next door?"Ashton said as Calum and I sat down at the dining table.

"I hope whoever that neighbour is doesn't turn out like Mrs Green,"I comented.Mrs Green was a middle aged woman who lived a floor below us.We were in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer and whenever we practised,she would always complain to us that we were being too loud,even though our other neighbours never complained.

"Anyways,what time is the new neighbour coming?"Calum asked.Ashton shrugged.

"I dunno,I'm guessing maybe at noon,"He answered.

TIMESKIP

"Guys!Look,the moving truck is here,"Ashton hollered from the living room.I came to stand next to him on the balcony.The moving truck pulled up in front of our apartment complex and a minivan followed behind.The door opened and my heart skipped a beat.Out came a guy with blonde hair styled in a quiff and he was wearing black skinny jeans and a Nirvana tank top.But the thing I liked about him the most were his eyes.His eyes was a blue that was so bright that I could see from up here.

"Should we say hello?"Calum asked

"Nah,let's wait until he's settled in,"I answered.The others agreed,but there was knocking on the door.All three of us opened the door and there stood the blonde haired boy from earlier.

"Hello,"The boy greeted.His accent was american,and god I thought.His accent really gets me going.

"Hi!I'm Ashton and that's Calum and Michael,"Ashton said excitedly

"I'm Luke,"The boy introduced

"Come in,"Calum said.Luke followed us in and took a look around.

"You're in a band?"Luke asked upon noticing the posters and our instruments.

"Yeah,we're called 5 Seconds of Summer,"I answered.

"Cool,"He replied.

"So,which state are you from Luke?"Ashton asked

"New York,"He replied.

"Age?"Calum asked

"I just turned 18 recently,"Luke replied.

"Do you play any instruments?"I asked

"I play guitar and sing a bit,"He said turning to me

"Maybe you should come and play with us sometime then,"I smiled at him.Luke nodded and returned the smile,showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Do you want any thing to drink?"Ashton asked him.

"No thanks,I should go and unpack,"Luke said standing up

"Bye,"Calum called waving as Luke walked out of the door.

"I like him,"Ashton declared

"Me too,"I mumbled.

"Same,"Calum agreed.

"I'm going to my room,"I said as I walked out of the living room.I entered my room and sat on my bed.Pulling out my notebook from under my bed,I grabbed a pencil and started to write down some lyrics.

TIMESKIP

"Not just a neighbour oh hey there I'll ring your bell,open your door pucker up and i'll kiss you well,"I sang to myself as I swept the front of our apartment door.Suddenly,there was clapping behind me.I turned around and saw Luke.Immediately,my face turned a bright red.

"Who's that for?"He smirked

"You,"I mumbled quietly.My eyes widened as I realised that I said that out loud.Suddenly,I was pressed against the wall and soft lips were against mine.I sighed into the kiss.Behind us,I could hear Calum.

"MY EYES!!"Calum screamed.I flipped him the bird but didn't break the kiss.

I didn't care for anyone else,because I had my Mr All American.

Oh my gosh!Sorry for that super suckish chapter.