Cashton-A Not-So Romantic Date

So I noticed that I only had one Cashton chapter and to make up for it, here's another one. In this chapter, Cashton intended to go on a date, but upon arriving at the restaurant that they planned to go, they bumped into Muke and they basically force them into a double date. In other words, overprotectivebigbrother!Calum, peverted!Michael and gentleman!Ashton.

Ashton's P.O.V

"After you," I said holding the car door open for Calum. It was our tenth date and I decided to take Calum out to a new restaurant in our neighbourhood.

"You're so dapper," Calum giggled as he made a move to grab my hand. I walked him to the entrance of the restaurant and held the door open for him.

"Reservation for Ashton Irwin," I said politely to the waitress. She nodded and led us to a table at the back of the restaurant. The table was covered with a silk tablecloth and candles. We were just about to open the menus until-

"Ashton?! Calum?!," I knew who those voices belonged to, just my luck. 

"Michael? Luke? What are you guys doing here?" Calum asked with confusion and irritation in his voice.

"This is the only restaurant in town that we haven't been banned from," Michael said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"We're also trying to break a record," Luke added. We gaped at them.

"A record?! Michael you corrupted him! I knew I shouldn't have introduced you to together!," Calum grumbled as he glared at Michael.

"I'm hurt! But there are other ways I plan to corrupt him," Michael smirked. Luke blushed a scarlet red from those words. In front of me, Calum fumed.

"I can't believe you! Luke, I'm taking you home this instant!" Calum raged going into over-protective-brother mode. Calum was extremely protective of Luke and acted like a older brother to him. When I asked him about it, he quoted ' I'm trying to protect him from all the bad things in this world! '. At words like that, he acted more like a dad to Luke even though he wasn't related to Luke by blood or anything.

"Babe calm down," I said trying to calm him down. An agry Calum is not something you want to deal with. He took a deep breath and started doing the breathing exercises that Liam taught him.

"Don't do that Cal please," Luke begged using his puppy dog eyes. I could see Calum's willpower crumbling. No one could witstand it's power.

"Fine, but I want to talk to both of you and I'm telling Ben and Jack," Calum warned at the end. Luke sighed and grumbled a fine. I already hear the yelling Michael is going to get and the long lecture Luke will have to go through.

Michael opened his mouth to probably say something cheeky, but didn't get to as the waitress came again to take our order. 

Through out the meal, Michael kept hitting on Luke with perverted pick-up lines just to agitate Calum. I was pretty sure that it isn't normal for someone to turn such a dark shade of red. I was also pretty amazed that Calum hasn't snapped and lashed out on Michael. On the other hand, if that happens, it will leave an upset Luke and that will be even harder to deal with.

As we started to finish our food, a Fall Out Boy song came on the radio and Michael stood up on the table and started dancing. And because of that, the manager came over to our table.

"I kindly ask that you leave," The man gritted out. Michael headed to the exit, not before flipping the bird to the manager. Luke ducked his head down and followed after him.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry," I apologised frantically. The manager gave us a sympethic look before accepting the money for our food. We left and I started to drive Calum back to his house.

"Well that meant well," I mumbled solemnly. 

"It's okay Ash, it doesn't matter, what matters is that I'm with you," Calum said reassuringly with a genuine smile. I swear that I fell in love with him again. One of the millions of reasons why I love Calum is his kindness. He made me feel like the luckiest man in the world.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

I hope you like the chapter. Overprotectivebigbrother!Calum is so fun to write.  I need your opinion, do you guys want a Muke chapter with Overprotectivebigbrother!Calum? Or do you all want something else?