Muke-Michael's bad day

Michael's P.O.V

I threw open our front door and stormed in.Slamming the door behind me,I passed by Ashton,who shook his head.

"Do i really want to know?"He muttered.I glared at him and flipped him the bird.

Today,luck hasn't been on my side today.I had spilled coffee all over my new shirt this morning,I had to wake up really early because i had to go to the recording studio and to top it all of,fans have been mobbing me all day.

I climbed up the stairs and headed up to my room for some well deserved sleep.Pulling the covers over me,i closed my eyes,hoping to fall asleep.As i was about to fall into a deep,long sleep,the door opened and somebody crawled on my bed and cuddled up next to me.

Glaring,i turned to the warm body next to me.I could tell it was Luke because his light blonde hair was disheveled and messy.Irritated,i pushed him roughly out of bed.He looked up at me,his blue eyes filled with hurt.

"Dammit Luke,you're so weak and pathetic,just stop irritating me and get lost,"I snapped, my eyes filled with anger and hatred.Turning around,i pulled the blankets over me.I heard the door close quitely and i sighed as i finally got some sleep.

Luke's P.O.V

I had went downstairs to see what happened as i heard the front door slam open and it being closed.When i asked Ash about it,he just shook his head,

"Michael is having a bad day i think you should just leave him to cool off for a while,"Since i was Michael's boyfriend,i wanted to make him feel better,well,that and the fact that he had been gone all day and i was lonely.

So,i went to his room to cuddle with him.Little did i know that it had a bad outcome.

I was hurt when he pushed me off the bed roughly,and the glare he gave me was so filled with anger and hatred that it reminded me of when we were at school and i felt like crying.

I was even more hurt when he said those words to me.I felt like i was punched in the gut and i could hear and feel my heart shatter into a million little pieces.Usually,Michael would always cuddle back.I got the hint and ran out of the room,closing door quitely so he wouldn't hate me anymore then he already had.

I ran down to the living room because i knew Cal and Ash would be there.When they saw me,Calum opened his arms and i ran into him and started to cry on his shoulder.He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"What happened,"Ashton asked,concern in his voice.

After explaining to them,I broke down crying even more.I'm pretty sure Michael broke up with me.Ashton stood up.

"Ash,please don't go tell Michael,he'll hate me even more,"I pleaded.Ashton opened his mouth to protest but Calum cut him off.

"It's best if you don't talk to him about it now Ash,if you wake him up,it'll add fuel to the fire,"Calum said agreeing with me.Ashton opened his mouth,but this time,i was the one who cut him off.

"Ash,just let it be for now,i just want to got to sleep,"I said,my voice breaking down.Calum shifted me so he was carrying me bridal style and took me up to my room.

He layed me on my bed and pulled the covers over me.He kissed my forehead and turned off the light,Ashton did the same.

"Good night,Luke,"Ashton said.Calum threw me another concerned look before shutting the door gently.

I cried myself to sleep,Michael's words echoing in my head.

Michael's P.O.V

The next morning,i woke up in a good mood,not remembering what happened last night.

After taking a shower,I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans and a sleeveless plaid shirt.(The one he was wearing in the She Looks So Perfect video.)

I went into the kitchen and toasted a poptart.After putting the poptart on my plate,i sat down at the dining table,only to be met by cold glares from Ash and Cal.

"What?"I asked.Ashton glared even more.

"Luke,"He said.I was confused at first,thinking what about him?Until the events of last night came flooding into my mind.Oh shit I thought.

"Guys,I am so sor-Ashton cut me off.

"It isn't us that you should be apologizing to,"He said,pointing up the stairs.Nodding my head,I headed to Luke's room with a determind expression on my face.I felt really guilty about what i said to him and he probably cried himself to sleep thinking that i hate him.Opening the door,my heart broke at the sight of him.Luke was curled up on his bed and there were dried tears on his cheeks.Luke looked so broken and i knew that it was all my fault.

I loomed over him and his eyes snapped open.When he realised that it was me,his eyes filled up with tears and he looked as if he could cry at any moment.He scooted away from me and i could see the hurt and fear in his eyes.I sat on the bed.

"Luke,c'mere,"I said opening out my arms.He cautiously crawled over to me and i pulled him on my lap.I started to stroke his hair in an attempt to coax him.

"Luke please stop crying,"I asked.I hated to see him cry.But instead,he burst out crying and i held him closer,so his head was in the crook of my neck.

"I-i'm s-sorry Mikey,"He sobbed.

"F-for being s-so w-weak a-and p-pathetic,"He answered,his voice breaking.

"Luke,i didn't mean to say those things to you,i'm so sorry,"I said,tears of my own threatening to fall.

"I t-thought y-you d-don't l-love me a-anymore,"He said so quiet,that it was barely a whisper.

"Luke,I will never stop loving you and you are perfect,don't let anyone else tell you different,"I said,wiping away his tears with my thumb.

"M-mikey?"Luke asked

"Yeah?"I answered back.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,Luke,"

And that's how Ash and Cal had found us.