Malum-You're My Soulmate?

So this is a soulmate AU.Sorry for not posting in a while,but I don't post on weekends and i'm getting a bit more busy.

Calum's P.O.V

"C'mon Cal,"Luke whined.Luke has been whining about wanting to go to starbucks for the past few hours,but I didn't feel like going anywhere at all.

"No,go with Ashton,"I said crossing my arms.

"He's busy and plus,I'm accompanying you until you find your soulmate,"Luke said in a teasing tone in the end.I stared down at the writing in ink on my wrist.

Michael Clifford

Who the hell was Michael Clifford anyway?For all my life,I had been searching for him.But for all I know,he could have been a guy living halfway across the world.Luke had it easy.When we started highschool,his guide was none other than Ashton Irwin.Or another term,his soulmate.

Honestly,I didn't really catch the concept of soulmates.Apparently,the name of your soulmate was in bright red until you find the one for you.Once you find your soulmate,it turns black.

"Fine,"I huffed.Luke grinned at me before grabbing my hand.We got into my car and we drove to the nearest starbucks.The whole ride,we were screaming out lyrics to Green Day and had a lot of laughs.Everyday I wondered how Michael Clifford will be like.Will he be nice and caring or not?Will he like the same things I do?

"Let's go,"Luke said grabbing my hand after we parked the car.He practically dragged me to the doors of Starbucks.Luckily,there wasn't many people in the shop.After we ordered,we made our way to a booth,but I slipped and fell.

"Fuck,"I mumbled as I pulled myself up.Beside me,Luke gasped.Oh right,I forgot that Luke was an innocent boy even though we were the same age.

"HOW DARE YOU CALUM HOOD?!"Luke shouted at me,gaining the attention of a group of teenage boys.

"Calum Hood?"A blonde hair boy with an irish accent asked.

"Yeah?"I asked confused.

"Nevermind.What's the name of your soulmate?"A curly haired boy asked.

"Michael Clifford,why?"

"I'm Michael Clifford,"A red haired boy said standing up.Behind me,Luke gasped again.At that moment,the red haired boy and I's tattoo started to turn black.This was it.I finally found the one that I would cherish for my whole life.

"Hi,"Michael breathed.

"Hey,"I said nervously.We stared at each other in the eyes.My eyes drifted to his wrist and sure enough,my name was tattooed on it.

"Well I think that's our cue to leave,"A brunette haired boy said and stood up.The four other guys stood up aswell and left.As Luke was about to leave,I caught his eyes and mouthed a thank you.Your welcome,Luke mouthed back.He waved and left.

I turned around and faced Michael.

"Want to go on a date?"I asked nervously.

"Sure,"Michael agreed.He grabbed my hand and I couldn't help but blush,my face as red as his hair.Michael threw his head back and laughed,which I found quite cute.

All I could ever think of was,How did I get a guy like this to be my soulmate?