Lashton-Together Forever

Seriously, one day this story has 8.6k reads and the next day when I check back on wattpad, I have 9.2k reads. I just really want to know how people find this story. The next few chapters may be shorter or are crap, and I apologise in advance. I'm busy writing an upcoming Muke book and a Supernatural and Glee crossover.

Luke's P.O.V

"Luke? Are you in here babe?" I heard Ashton call out. The door to my bedroom opened and Ashton sat down next to me.

"Hi," I said timidly and pressed a kiss to Ashton's lips. He pulled the blankets on my bed and covered the both of us with it. Instantly, I shifted my bandaged-wrapped right wrist away from Ashton. It's not like I didn't want Ashton to know; but I was afraid that he will laugh at me.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked inbetween peppering kisses on my jaw, leaving a tingling and warm sensation on my skin.

"Oh nothing. I was just reading," I said gesturing to the book on my bedside table. Ashton hummed and moved down to kiss my neck. He licked a spot for a few times before bitting it. I moaned and I could feel Ashton smirking on my neck. He shifted so that he was lying on top of me and pulled the blanket off. Suddenly, he stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" I complained. But Ashton's attention wasn't on me; he was staring at my wrist. Shit I thought.

"Luke? What's this?" He asked and grabbed my right wrist. I hissed in pain and yanked my arm out of his grasp. I had snuck out of the house when I was sure that everybody was asleep.

"Sorry," Ashton apologised. He paused for a moment before moving closer to me.

"May I see?" He asked reluctantly. I nodded and sat up straight. Ashton gently gripped the gauze before slowly peeling the paper off. I blushed a scarlett red as he stared at my new tattoo. 

"So, why'd you picked it?" Ashton asked. The tattoo I had gotten on my left wrist was the word 'together' in cursive black ink and had swirls. 

"When I get married, I want my fiance to get a matching tattoo on his wrist. I thougth it would be sweet," I explained.

"How old do you want to get married at?" Ashton asked curiously. I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter; what matters is who I marry," Honestly, I didn't care if I got married at 40 or something; I still had time to find the right one, I'm only 18.

"Follow me," Ashton didn't wait for a reply from me before he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. We passed by Mikey and Cal; but for some reason, Michael winked and Calum gave a thumbs up.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Ashton said nothing as he sat me in the passenger's seat of his car.

"Can you put this on?" He handed me a blind fold. It wasn't actually a blind fold; it was his beloved red bandana that I had come to love so much. I put it on and wrapped the end at the back of his head. The rest of the car ride was silent except for the radio that was blaring.,

When the 15 minute ride was over, Ashton helped me out of the car and led me to up some steps. The blindfold was removed and I gasped. The secluded area that Ashton led me to was literally something out of a fairy tale. There was a small stream with crystal clear water, beautiful birds with bird houses that were finely carved and light rays shone through the tall trees and as cliche as it sounds, the light made Ashton look like some kind of god.

"When can I get my tattoo?" He asked and took a step forward.

"What do you mean Ash?" I asked confused.

"Luke, the first time I laid eyes on you, my heart stopped. You became the light in my world; and you're like my missing puzzle piece. When I'm with you, I feel complete and I love you so much.," A sob escaped my lips and my eyes filled with happy tears. Then, Ashton knelt down in front of me and pulled out a golden ring with a diamond on it. I swear that time stopped and everything felt so magical.

"Will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?" I couldn't from any words; so I nodded my head frantically. Ashton slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. Sparks flew and it was the best feeling in the world.

-

"Will you Ashton Fletcher Irwin take Lucas Robert Hemmings to be your husband?" The pastor asked. It was our wedding and it was perfect. It was during summer in a huge apple orchard in our hometown, Sydney. All our friends and family were there. Calum and my brothers stood behind me as the bridesmaids and the guys of One Direction plus Michael were Ashton's groomsmen. In the front row, my mother was crying and half leaning on to my father and half leaning into Simon who cleared his schedule to attend our wedding.

"I do," Ashton smiled and a few tears leaked from his eyes. 

"Do you Lucas Robert Hemmings take Ashton Fletcher Irwin to be your husband?" I took a deep breath. This was it.

"I do," My face hurts from smiling so much today; but I didn't care.

"I pronounce you both as husbands. You may now kiss," Ashton and I leaned forward and we kissed. The whole audience broke out into applause and there was some cat calls(Louis and Harry).

"We'll be together forever," Ashton whispered and put his wrist against mine.

Yep, we will be together forever.

That ending really sucked. I decided against writing the part where Ashton got his tattoo. That's all for now.