Cake-English Love Affair

Calum's P.O.V

"Hey Cal,had a nice trip?"Michael asked as he let me in his house.

"Yeah it was great,"I answered.This summer,I had went on a trip to London to visit some of my relatives.It was great and all,but the best thing about the trip was about not something,but someone.I had met this blonde haired blue eyed boy that I had fallen in love with.We had an affair,and fortunately,we kept a long distance relationship and we were planning to skype or call often.

"Hey Cal,"Ashton grinned pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"So,how was your first day of school?"I asked after I was released.I had missed the first day of school because of the trip.

"Horrible,"Michael groaned

"Yeah,"Ashton agreed

"Did anything happen when I was gone?"I asked

"Yeah,apparently,there's a new exchange student coming to school tomorrow,"Ashton shrugged.

"Oh that's cool,"

-

"Boys,do you mind showing the new student around?"Our teacher,Ms Green asked.

"Sure,"

"Great,the new student is waiting at the office.Have fun,"Ms Green said before walikng away.

The three of us walked to the office and I opened the door,only to find a blonde haired boy with a familiar accent.

Well shit

"Calum?!"

"Luke?!"

"You two know eachother?"Michael asked.

"Yeah,"I smirked as Luke flushed a bright red.

This chapter is super short and i'm sorry.