Lashton-I Think They Look Cool

"C'mon Luke,"A blonde haired boy said as he pulled 14 year old Luke Hemmings into the movie theatre.They were on a date and honestly,Luke was not enjoying it so far.As they were looking for their seats,they passed by a group of boys.Luke recognized them instantly.They were some jocks who were in the year above Luke and constantly made fun of others.

"Where did you get your glasses Luke?The girl section of the department store?"One of them sneered.The others laughed.

Luke looked over at Jayden.He didn't even bother to stand up for him and kept his head down.

"Actually I think they look cool,"A tall boy with curly hair stood up.He was the only nice jock.His name was Ashton Irwin and he was the quarterback.

"Whatever,"The guy who made fun of Luke said and rolled his eyes.Luke mouthed him a thank you.Ashton mouthed him a your welcome.

Who cares about Jayden?Luke didn't even like him and preferred an Ashton Irwin better.

FOUR YEARS LATER

So much has change and Luke couldn't believe it.He was in a world famous band with two boys named Michael and Calum and to his luck,Ashton included.

"Nice glasses Ashton,"Michael teased as Calum laughed.Ashton has gotten glasses and Malum were being jerks.

"Actually I think they look cool,"Luke piped in and smiled at Ashton.He grinned back.Both boys broke out laughing.

"I don't want to know,"Calum said shaking his head.

AN,I typed this on my phone and it's short and sucks,