Chapter 32

32.

Ross

His fingertips on my thighs were electric.

The peak was so close I could taste it.

The little smile on the corner of his lips was the final push.

"Aaah"

I collapsed onto the bed with a loud moan escaping my lips. My heart was beating wildly and my skin was hot with slight perspiration. My thighs ached and my lips seemed two sizes their normal size. I couldn't feel them. Despite everything that was clearly abnormal with my body, I felt content. I felt happy. Pleasure was swimming in my veins.

For the last couple of days I'd come down with an "unexplained" stomach bug and sex had been the last thing on my mind. Okay, I thought about it a lot but I was in no state to engage in it. It was frustrating but the break had totally filtered into the height of my pleasure when I could finally do it, increasing it tenfold.

I threw my hands to my sides on the bed, keeping them there while I focused on inhaling and exhaling. My breathing was short and labored. It took a few seconds to get to a medically acceptable rate.

I turned to my side and looked at Sebastian. He was lying on the bed just looking at me.

"Staring is rude," I told him.

"What is rude is what's on my abdomen right now," he said with a hint of a smile. "Come on get up."

I pouted.

"Come on James bond. It's drying already," he said.

"My legs are shaky," I whined. "I won't make it to the bathroom."

"Fuck you," he said sternly and got off the bed. "Never mind. I do need to poop," he mumbled.

"You are disgusting," I said.

"It's human nature baby doll. You've been filling this house with stank and no one's been saying anything," he drawled.

"That was involuntary!"

"And now I'm volunteering to tell you about my bowel habits, my normal bowel habits," he said and chuckled, getting up and going into the adjoining bathroom.

I turned onto my back and looked at the ceiling; aware that pleasure was still swimming in my veins. It was blissful just lying there. Sex was exciting but the moment after it was peacefully glorious. I felt at one with the universe, or however people who meditated described that state when you have no cares and worries.

Sebastian and I had maybe broken the casual-sex rules and gone above and beyond. We did it repeatedly, he slept in my bed, I slept in his bed and we were comfortable enough to mention bodily functions that weren't in the least bit sexy. We held hands and exchanged some banter. He was nice to be around. I liked him.

I couldn't imagine my life without him, but it was going to be a reality sooner than I'd hoped. Nasir had offered him money for college. That meant he didn't have to work for me and save every penny. Once he got into college he would leave.

I turned to my side and my eyes landed on a laptop on the nightstand. Sebastian had been on it before I walked into the room to see what he was doing. He'd been holed up in the room for most of the day. We'd ended up having sex.

I stared at the laptop for a few seconds. I was curious to know what he'd been doing. The sound of a flush interrupted my staring contest. A couple of seconds later Sebastian walked into the room.