|Nine|

♠EMILIO♠

How could something that had been ruined over and over, tarnished, be so captivating and alluring? Penelope was the epitome of something gone bad and yet resurfaced from aches.
Then what was I? I knew what I was and what I was capable of. I was described as unpredictable but Penelope had surprised me.

She wanted me to ruin her. She didn't know what she asked for. Her eyes burnt into mine with a silent yearning, her full lips begging to be ravaged. She licked them and they became moist and inviting. My cock registered the bold move and wanted her mouth wrapped tight around the aching flesh. Lips like Penelope's could cause destruction and I happened to like destruction more than anything else. I wanted to taste her, to explore her.

"Do it," she whisper-plea.

I leaned forward until I felt as though I was trying to balance on a precipice. She smelled delicious, like sunshine and roses. I need this, craved her and–

"Penelope?"

"Fuck!" I hissed, head whipping around to see the guy she was with at the Saturday night block party. I recently added him to my shit list. If ever see him touching her I'd sever his fingers-all ten of them. If he put his lips on Penelope I'd break his neck. Penelope was mind and the immediate fact had me stumbling back in shock. Mine? What?

"Brad?" She said, voice husky. "Why are you here?"

"I heard shouts." His eyes moved to me calculatingly. I didn't trust him instantly. "Are you hurt?"

My hands were still holding her throat, marking my territory. Penelope gingerly removed it.

Her laughter was nervous. "Yes, I'm OK. I promise. Brad this is a friend of mine, Emilio. Emilio, this is Brad my neighbour and protector."

It was oblivious she had affections for this neighbour who beamed at her.

He held out a hand to me. "It's nice to meet you, Emilio."

"Unlikewise," I responded before ambling away to the kitchen.

"Um..." Penelope's voice trailed off and I zoned out their conversation until I heard their door close.

"You were impolite," she said disdainfully.

"I think it's up to me if I wish to decline the need to show humility."

She stared at me and I felt caged.

"Are you staying?" she inquired.

"I don't think that's wise."

She moved towards me , hips swaying and reached out to push her hands under the sides of my jacket. Her touch was feather light and her scent filled my nose as she pushed my jacket off.

"I'm not staying, Penelope."

"Sure you aren't, Emilio."

I wanted to take her on the table and fuck her hard for her insistence but instead I allowed her to do as she wished, knowing full well that providing her with the illusion that she held all the power made her bold and relax. When had I cared for such feelings or what someone else wanted? Yet here I was letting her take control. Her eyes swam with laughter when my jacket fell to the floor.

"You're playing a dangerous game."

"Then stop me, will you," she challenged.

I couldn't. Instead I took both her hands and backed her up against the counter top.

"I'm not a gentleman, Penelope. I told you everything I touch becomes ruined."

I wanted to do bad things to her. My thumbs stroked circles in her slim wrists and I pictured her in my bed, naked, wrists bound by a Japanese silk rope. She would whimper and arched her body begging for my cock. When she pulled too hard at the restraint it would bite into the tender skin marking her harshly, making her bleed.