|Thirty-Four|

Penelope

I knew I was in a shipload of trouble when Emilio tossed me into the bed. His eyes were burning like cracking embers in a flame and his chest heaved with each harsh breath that he took.

His clothes were disarrayed, shirt askew and displaying the litter of  black-inked tattoos over his sun kissed golden skin. The fly of his dress pants strained harder with his growing erection.

I creamed my panties instantly. This man standing before me like an animal ready to devour wanted me with a burning passion.

How wrong was I?

His eyes seem to grow even more intense as he watched me.

"Come to me, Quierda," he rasped.

"Crawl to me on your knees. Be the sexual creature you crave to be."

My mouth popped open at his request and my eyes followed his hand as he cupped his growing bulge. 

"Crawl to me or you won't get this stiff stick, little bird."

My throat clogged up as I shifted awkwardly onto my knees. I kept my head down as I could feel his eyes boring into me.

"Look at me, baby," he coaxed.

My eyes moved to his instantly. He'd never used that endearment before.

My knees took me to him where he stood at the edge of the bed.

"You just brought my naughty nun fantasy to life."

He cupped my chin and then lowered his head, his eyes on mind before they fluttered closed and his lips danced over mine, teasingly before thrusting his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue was an erotic tune against mine, fluttering close to mine before exploring my mouth. His kiss were ardent and demanding until he totally took over and I let him.

The power of his kiss melted the ice that had formed around my heart and it beat frantically against my chest.

His tongue was like the strings to a Spanish guitar, sensual, hypnotic and dangerously addictive. His hand took a handful of my hair at the same time my fingers laced through his silken strands, tugging him closer to me.
He pulled his mouth away reluctantly with a harsh breath.

The look in his eyes were wild and a ripple of sensations rushed to my core until my panties were ruined with my juices.

"You taste like...heaven," he rasped. "So sweet..."

He tasted my mouth again before his teeth grazed the length of my jaw, his tongue tracing a wet line to the sensitive spot on my neck before he hallowed his jaw and sucked. I bucked against him and cried out. I fought hard to squeeze my thighs together but with my position it was difficult. Pleasure assaulted my throbbing core ruthlessly until my clit rubbed against the seat of my panties. It was pure torture.

"Please..."

His breath was heated against my skin, deliberately warming the area before kissing and biting into it.

"Please for what, querida?"

"Just touch me," I sobbed.

"Where? Here?"

He ran the tip of his fingers along my collarbone, pulling a shudder from me.

"You know where."

He was torturing me, drawing out the devil in me to play dirty.

"Between my legs." My voice cracked.