|Thirty-Six|

Emilio

I woke up feeling deeply satisfied. The morning sunlight streamed into the room creating abstract shadows on the walls.

Penelope was sleeping in my arms, her pretty lips parted begging for a kiss. I couldn't resist. She moaned in her sleep and snuggled closer but didn't wake up. One leg was draped over my waist and the skin of her neck and chest was decorated in love bites. A smirk formed on my lips.
Climbing out of bed I dug through the drawer for a sweatpants and pulled it on to make our morning coffee.

When I was through and went back to the bedroom Penelope was awake and sitting up in bed with sexy bed hair and a confused expression.

"Morning, quierda," I rasped.

Her eyes flared and raked down my body with blatant lust before flickering away in heated embarrassment.

"I must say you have a sexy mind and a dirty imagination," I told her.

She clutched the sheet tighter to her chest as I handed her the cup. As she reached for it I lifted it out of reach.

"Nuh uh," I teased. "With both hands, little bird. We don't want any accidents now do we?"

I didn't know what Penelope's sweet infectious kisses had injected into my veins last night but I was uncharacteristically playful this morning. And I planned to enjoy every minutes of it.

"You don't play fair, Emilio," she sighed.

"I never had to. What can I say? I want those sheets to slip away from your skin for my dirty eyes."

She regarded me for a moment before she dropped the sheets at her waist.

"Can I have it now? Please?"

"Fuck it!"
I leaned in and kissed her until she arched her body into me. Leaning away I watched as her eyes gleamed.

"I've morning breath," she murmured.

I kissed her again to prove that I didn't care. I would have still wanted her if she was covered in filth.

"How do you feel?" I asked as she sipped her coffee.

My hand slipped beneath the sheet to find her core. She sputtered into her drink and her flesh clamped around my probing fingers.

"Sore?" I asked.

"Y-Yes. You?"

"Flaccid."

She blushed. I wanted to see the devil I'd created last night. This new Penelope who had demanded me to fulfil her dirty needs was sweet and refreshing. My cock grew hard as per usual. Her eyes dropped to my growing erection and her tongue ran across her lower lip.

My sweet innocent Angel wanted a forbidden taste. I'd grant her that wish as long as I was sure she was ready. I took her coffee from her and placed it on top if the nightstand next to mine. Absentmindly, she reached out and slanted get mouth over mine while she pushed my waistband away and stroke me gently. I eased my hips off the bed so I could take the sweatpants off.
Spreading my legs I gave my little bird all the access she needed to explore. Her nails scraped against a protruding vein and I hissed. Pleasure rippled through my skin.