|Twenty|

The trusting nature of an innocent is a liar's weapon to deceive.
~Penelope

Penelope

The look on Emilio's face transformed from shock to irritation. My question remained unanswered but I wasn't naive. That was a woman's voice, seductive and come-hither. And she wanted him to 'come out and play'.

I had no illusions about what kind of playing they engaged in.

I had just fixed my dress when the door to the bedroom was opened and she stood there with her witch-like features looking at both of us. If she wasn't one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen I would be lying and jealous. And I wasn't jealous. Hair dark enough like I imagined the devils to be. It was also long for Emilio to pull in the throes is ecstasy and she had enough curves to put mine to shame.

"So I come all this way to see you after your recovery and this is what you welcome me with, Emilio?"

"A little too late for that now, Gabrielle," Emilio growled

"I should have known you had a whore up here by the look on Veronica's face. Is she the one you left me high and dry for when you had your dick down my throat!"

By now I could visibly see Emilio changing color in the dim-lit room. The veins in his forearms were protruding and anger rolled off him in waves.

"Are you his new whore?" she asked blatantly, her dark eyes fixing me with a murderous glare.

"Enough!" Emilio exploded.

The witch blinked unfazed.

"No, but you can have him back."

I spared Emilio one last look and left them to their business. The last thing I would do is fight over a man. I picked up my heels on my way out. Emilio could keep the underwear. I was sure he had made a collection of all the other women who's throat he had his cock down.

I blew out the burning candles and left the apartment.

"Penelope!"

I ignore his plea and hurried down the hallway, ignoring  the wetness and throbbing between my thighs to the elevator that so conveniently opened. An old woman exited with a walker and I gritted my teeth at her pace.

Move it old lady! Bare butt and on a fleeing mission here.

Glancing behind me I saw Emilio coming after me in a mad run, his lips curved to the side in a sneering smile.

"Well, hello, dear," the old lady greeted squinting at me.

"Hello, to you too," I smile as I slipped into the elevator. As the doors closed Emilio's tattooed hand shoved between the doors. I quickly took off my shoes and using the slim heel to slap his knuckles as hard as I could.

"Fuck woman!"

"You wish, you asshole."

The doors closed on his ruthless face and I knew that the next time he caught me I would have hell to pay.

I sighed and sagged against the glassy wall of the car. I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"How could I be so stupid?" I asked myself.