|Forty-One|

Penelope

I woke up to a pair of lips around my nipple. Emilio held me close in his arms as he explored my skin. His heavy lidded eyes flustered open lazily and he gazed at me, his tongue swirling around the erect nipple unashamedly.
I loved how brazen and unapologetic he was.
"Good morning," he said huskily.
His voice sounded like dirty sex had he the sexy bed hair, claw marks and hickeys on his neck to prove it. I'd marked him too last night. After we'd gone upstairs showered and came back to fetch the takeaways which had miraculously been saved through our animal fucking. We'd eaten and went straight to bed. Later in the early hours Emilio had woken me up wanting sex. Red made slow tender love until I passed out. I'd no idea he could be so passionate and yet wild.

Leaning closer I offered my mouth and he took his fill. When I gazed up at him his eyes glittered with fierce possessiveness and made me shiver. His arms tightened around me and he rolled over on top of me.

"I like this," he said quietly. "I like this a lot."
I liked it too especially when he began making love to me with his mouth. My fingers glided down his back and he pushed my legs flat against the mattress, opening me to him. My body tingled all over from lady nights activities.

A gasped let my mouth when he arched his hips and slide into me. My walls stretched to accommodate him. My toes sank into his thick thighs as one hand moved beneath my back, sliding down the curve of my back to cup my ass. He gripped my right hip and arched it to slam deeper.

Both of us moaned at the new sensations.
"You sore?" He rasped.
"Yes."
"Good. I want you to remember who was buried inside you for the ret of the week."
I yelped as he flipped us over so I was straddling him. This new position allowed me to feel all the vein corded hot inches of him.
"Ride me," he gritted.

Instinct took over and my hips moved back and forth, my body attuned with the ancient human dance . Emilio laced our fingers together as we both got high on euphoria until we shattered to pieces.

"Emilio, what's your favorite color?" I asked.
He took a sip from his coffee before steadying his gaze on me. Moving closer he stared into my eyes before his gaze fell to mouth.

"Brown, a deep dark brown."
I smiled unconvinced. "What?"
"Yes," his voice dropped an octave, smoothed and sensual. "It's almost erotic if you stare at it too long. You get hypnotized, sucked in. Little flecks of gold burst to life in excitement...and arousal."

He caressed a spot under my lower lip.

"I like ruby too. It reminds me of sweetness."

By then I was burning in embarrassment. My eyes and lips were his favorite colors. I laughed and shoved him away playfully.
"You're do corny, go away."
His lips turned up into a wicked smirk.
"Favorite childhood memories?"
He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.
"With my mother. She was my light."
"What was she like?"
His eyes narrowed and his tilted his head to the side. "Much Luke you in character."
My eyes widened. "Is that hood or bad?"
"Both but that makes us human. Your favorite color?"
I grinned. "It's a mix of gold and brown."
His smirk turned into s full smile. "You're corny."
I squared my shoulder for my next question when he asked, "Favourite sexual positions?"
"I-I-"
Jr leaned closer with wickedness glinting in his pretty eyes.

"All the ones I've done with you," I breathed. "You?"
Why was I even asking this? He was so amused he laughed.

"I love missionary best because I'm in control of the depths..."
I cleared my throat and glanced away from his as he regarded me over the rim of his cup. The air was charged with sexual tension.