|Thirty-Five|

Penelope

I had never considered myself to be a wanton creature. For me pain and pleasure were two separate entities; they didn't mix, only collided. But what Emilio was doing to my one remaining nipple with his tongue and teeth was out of this world.

My eyes were closed in bliss and my chest bowed off the bed, forcing my breast into his mouth. He bared his teeth again,  biting into the sensitised skin that had now grown taunt and bathing in chill bumps. The pain spiraled into pure pleasure, transcending the boundaries of what I'd thought was acceptable.

I winded my arms around Emilio's shoulders, tipping my head back into the pillow as he administered suction  kisses down the delicate column of my neck. His kisses were heavenly and his touches electric.

I felt my inner goddess roar in delight when he took my hand between us to palm him while he explored the cavern of my mouth. When my nail rake along a pulsating vein he hissed into my mouth and thrusted his cock through my fingers.

The skin of it was heated and the crown felt like silk. My mouth watered for a taste. I no longer felt disgusted with my thoughts and I was wrapped in a sexual haze where nothing else mattered except pleasure.

I just wanted him inside me and I arched my hips in offer, widening my legs further around his hips.

"I want to feel every inch of you bare and hot around me," he whispered against my mouth. "But not tonight."

He pulled back and reached towards the nightstand. Clumsily he dug his hand inside and pulled out a golden packet which he ripped open with his teeth.

Rearing back into his knees I watched as he sheathed his impressive grit. He crawled over me, taking most of his weight off me by bracing on his elbow. His warm breath fanned over my face as er stated into each other's eyes.

Out of instinct I stiffened when the bulbous head pressed into me. My teeth sank unto my lip as he pushed further until the head was inside.

"You're taking all of me tonight, quierda," he rasped, "every last inch."

He growled when my tissues fought the intrusion as he forced his cock deeper. A spark of pain made me cry out. It felt unbearable as if he were tearing me open. My lips parted on a silent scream and my hands pushed against his shoulders.

Spreading my legs further apart did nothing to ease my discomfort. Emilio's fingers grasped the sheet at the sides of my head. With his teeth clenched he rolled his hips and pushed further.

Hot tears rolled down the sides of my face. I felt his moist lips kissing them away before capturing my mouth in a ravenous kiss.

Reaching between us he rubbed my still sensitive clit with his thumb.

"Ah! Please..."

I wanted him to stop but the same time I didn't. I tilted my hips begging for more. The friction from my earlier orgasm and my building one made it more easier. I released a cry when he pulled back and slammed into me. I tugged at his hair fighting against the sudden fullness, the radiating burn that spread throughout my lower body.

Emilio stayed still, letting me adjust to his size.

His tongue swirled around in my mouth and his hands ran soothingly sling my sides and my hips.

"You feel fucking amazing, wrapped so tight around me. Squeeze me, quierda."

My walls had a mind of its own and attempted to.

He reared his hips back and moved with languid slides back and forth. My flesh quivered around him.

"Open your eyes, little bird," he coaxed gently. "Keep your eyes on me. Let me see when you cone undone. Close them and I don't make you come."