|Twenty-Seven|

Penelope

I was exhausted when I crawled through my bedroom room. I drooped my bags to the floor and kicked off my heels before dropping face down on the bed. In the distance I could hear my ensuit shower running. I'd seen Emilio's car outside and I knew he'd picked my lock again. We really needed to talk about that.

I forced my grimy body out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom door. I turned the knob and the sight of him standing beyond the glass enclosure robbed the breath from me.

"Welcome home, Penelope," he greeted softly.

He stood naked as water beat against his skin. I licked my lips at the sight of the water droplets trailing down his tantalizing skin. His ass was firm and round and I closed my eyes envisioning myself gripping the hard globes and forcing him deeper inside me. When I opened my eyes I saw his left hand working backward and forward and I knew he was either stroking or washing himself. The muscles in his back flexed as he shifted around to look at me.

"I hope you don't mind me making myself at home," he spoke. "Won't you join me Penelope?"

He was seducing me with his hypnotic voice and his eyes shone brighter from where I stood.

"I'm rather not shower with you," I said.
He chuckled.

"And you need to stop breaking into my house, Emilio. I have a spare key and you can have it."
He spun completely around, unperturbed by his nudity. Why would he be? He was built like a God.  Every inch of him was designed to kure the female spices.

"Can you pass me the towel, little bird?" he purred.
I picked up a towel from the shelf and walked towards the shower. The urge to stare between his thick muscular thighs was like a itch I couldn't scratch. As I neared I watched ad his teeth sank into his lower lip.
"And I like picking your lock," he told me in that same sensual tone. "There's something forbidden about it that I take pleasure in."
"Yes, so does stalkers and creeps, too," I added.

I held the towel between us and he stepped forward as if to take it. Instead he wrapped his hand around my wrist and tugged me under the ice-cold water. I shrieked and shifted away from the sprinkle. Emilio's arms enveloped me and forced me under the shower head.
He chuckled as I trembled under the spray.
Water soaked through my dress.
"W-Why would you do that!"
"Because I can," he mouthed.
Annoyed I gripped a handful of his hair and tugged so hard he hissed.
"Damn woman! I see you live it rough."
He pushed me against the tilted wall. I whimpered when I heard the rip if a cloth. My dress pooled in a shredded heap around my bare feet. I stood before him in only my lingerie.
"That was my favourite dress!"
"I'll buy you a dozen more," he promised.
He reached behind to unhook my bra and I grabbed his hand as the lacy cup slipped over my breasts. I was still self-conscious about my body even though Emilio didn't seem to mind the battlefield that was my body. He'd kissed my scars and told me they were scars that proved I'd won and persevered. He told me I should be proud of them for I was a warrior.

I found comfort and assurance from his potent words and let the bra drop. My panties were next. They joined the heap on the floor.

Cold water washed over us and with eased and strength that turned me on he lifted me up and secured my legs around his waist. The cold from the wall penetrated through my skin made my teeth clatter. At my front Emilio's body was an inferno, burning through me all the way to my back. The hot and cold sensation
was unbearable but when his lips crash down on mine all my previous thoughts were gone. I heard faintly the sound of squirting before his large hands rubbed and caressed my body. The scent of vanilla  enveloped us. Emilio pulled away to set the water on warm and lowered me to my feet. He continued to wash me in the comfortable silence. For the second time naked I didn't feel the need to hide.