|Twenty-One|

Emilio

I'd recalled numerous times in my life when I'd driven so fast to get something I wanted. When I had to drive to get to my mother without knowing how to, the time when I had to drive to murder someone. But now...now I drove Luke a maniac because I was going to get something better any  bloodbath. I was going to get the forbidden fruit.

The thought brought a smile to my lips.

"You're smiling like a loon, Emilio," Penelope's voice came.
I pressed my thumb to her protruding clit and she hissed. She was a hisser but I'd make her a screamer. All the neighbours would hear; I'd make sure if it.
When we finally parked into her driveway I withdrew my hand from her liquid heat reluctantly, making her laugh. My fingers were warm and sticky with her arousal.

The house was dark and as Penelope hurried through the door she stumbled. I caught before she fell on her face.

"Eager, aren't you, little bird," I whispered at her nape.
I felt her tremble against me. Without further hesitation I hoist her over my shoulder and she screamed. I found her bedroom with no trouble and eased her down on the bed.

The hem of her dress flipped all the way up her thighs as if a silent invitation. I discarded both my wet shirt and pants and remained in my boxers while maintaining eye contact. Penelope's lips parted on a sigh as she watched me. I was in no rush to get her clothes off. Seeing her thin white dress sticking to interesting places made my mind run while.

"You look like s virginal sacrifice to the gods."
She gave me a dubious look. "Are you pagan?"
"Would it bother you if I were?"

She tilted her chin up seeming considering if it did. "No. I stopped believing in God a long time ago."

"Well debate later, little bird. Now..."
As I leaned in her greedy eyes travelled down my body, all the way down to exactly where I wanted her eyes. Her eyes flared st the sight of my cock. I smirked.

"See something you like?" I whispered.
She snapped her eyes to mine and I leaned in slowly watching her lower lip twitch and her breathing turned to pants. Her throat jerked occasionally and her chest heaved with each breath she took. There was excitement in those expressive eyes of hers but there was also a slither of fear of the unknown. I felt the crown of my cock oozed with loads of pre-cum.

God, she was beautiful.
"Are you afraid?" I murmured.
She swallowed.
"I'm not going to hurt you, Penelope. Not like the last time. I don't ever make you bleed again. I'll make you..." I found her heat once more and using two gingers I explored her. Her eyes fluttered closed. "...like this. Wet and aching for me. Aching for this, too."
I took her hand and pressed it to my cock. Her eyes flew opened and she stared at her hand until her slender fingers wrapped halfway around. Her touch sent fire sizzling beneath the hypersensitive skin. My next breath was a hiss between my teeth.

A gentle hand caressed my face and her feather like kiss made my mouth tingle. I wanted rough and hard, my monster craved it. But this was Penelope. I had to take my time. If hiding my aching dick behind a wet boxer would do it then fine.

My tongue traced the curve of her lower lip.
"Wait," she breathed.
I didn't. Instead I fed her lovely neck with kisses until both of us landed back on bed.
"Emilio, I want to tell you that I don't have much to offer and of by the end of the night you're disappointed with my-my performance then just don't... just don't be harsh."
I froze. There was a struggle in her voice. And I sense the work of Carnilio. That fucker was dead and he was still hunting Penelope from the grave. He was coming between us.

"Do you know how much I want you?" I growled.
"You can change your mind after."
My eyes were fierce and I felt her quiver and glanced down between us. Soft dark lashes fanned her cheekbones.
"I'm just giving you an out, that's all," she croaked.
I was angry at both her snd myself. Enraged at Carnilio, too. If I had a chance I would kill him again. I jerked away from her unto my feet. Her ryes flared in shock and fear.
"I-I just-"
"Let me show how much I want you."
With a grown etched between my brows I dragged my wet boxer down to my ankle. She gasped.
"Oh," she said.
A hysterically short laughter burst from her lips. Her eyes ate up every hard slab of muscles, every dip and curve of my body before going straight to my pulsating cock.
"Um, it's so huge," she breathed. She laughed again.

I moved over her again.
"So is this like the game we played st school?" she asked, her voice cracking. "Show my yours and I show you mine?"
I braced myself up on my hands and gave her a wolfish smile.
"Well, I've already seen yours so we're even now."

This time I didn't seek permission. I kissed her like a starved man would. My hard cock was fighting desperately for somewhere to burry itself and when Penelope's legs fell open it found that place. Except I wasn't fucking her tonight. I hadn't brought a condom because we were here for that. I wanted to feel that burn I longer for. I wanted my duck to we're for its lost. And when I did take Penelope she'd see stars and galaxies.

"Oh, my God," she sobbed.
I pushed my hips between hers and grinded hard. I was still mindful that not only penetration alone could get a woman pregnant.

But damn all that to hell. I gave her what she deserved. Her fingers clawed my back and her hips bowed off the bed as she took her pleasure. I drank in the look on her face, pure perfection.

Grasping her hips I seized all movements. My body was reacting strongly to her and if I continued this way we both would be damned. A little Emilio or Penelope would be staring back at us in nine months through big round eyes.

I pushed my body further down the bed and hooked her legs around my shoulders and dived into her honeypot. Salty nectar exploded on my tongue and lips. She was so fucking wet I could  drown in her  if I buried my nose deep enough.

She smelled divine and tasted exquisite.  Using both hands I cupped her ass and brought her closer to my mouth. I blew cold breath on the swollen bud of nerves and took pleasure in her whimper and soft pleas.

Her fingers laced through my damn hair urging me on. Her thighs trembled when my lips closed around her clit and I leisurely sucked and flickered my tongue around it. Using my thumbs I spread her open and used the tip of my tongue from her clit to her quivering slit before dipping in and swirling around the round opening.
"Ah!"
Her hands tightened in my hair and when I pulled back my cock hardened even more painfully, rubbing against the sheet. Her slick juices ran down her thighs like rivulets. The silvery scar gleamed in the dim room and she stiffened when my thumb brushed over it.
"Please don't look at it," she begged dragging back my head where she desperately needed it.

"I want to see all of you, Penelope. No idea behind scars."
"Just..."
I kissed her quivering flesh. "All," I sucked hard until she pilled in my mouth and her thighs went tense, "of you."
I inserted two digits inside her deep and slow and found her walls swollen and spasming. Her orgasm was near. I pressed my gingers at the tip of her and she swiveled her hips as I made love to her cunt with my fingers.

Is never watched other women
e before but Penelope was a sight I see. She met every one of my thrusts with equal ferocity and her groans turned louder and louder with every hard suction. Her silken walls clenched hard and her stomach convulsed.

Her head thrashed on the pillow and her hand in my hair turned into a death grip until my scalp blazed in fire.

"Oh, God! Please... like that."
I smiled and curved my fingers inside her. Her body bowed off the bed and her thighs shook. My fingers could no longer slide with eased as she squeezed the luge out of them with her magical cunt. Her mouth opened to form a silent  scream until I pressed my tongue hard to her clit.

And she let it out. My Quierda was a screamer alright.