|Eighteen|

HIM

The view from here was sweet. I almost laughed. I could not wait to get back in the game, really get in. A games that had been left unfinished years ago. When someone harmed you it was best to wait until Yeats to strike. The element of surprise was the best weapon. They would not
know who was coming to get them. Vengeance was a dish best served cold. The colder the better.

I planned on unleashing hell on earth for what was mine. Karma was a bitch.

Penelope was the diamond, Emilio the spade and I was the fucking heart.

The hi-tech binoculars I was using to spy on the passionate couple was providing a cock-hardening view. Emilio del Guardo lifting Penelope into his arms and taking her upstairs to his bed. I heightened my view, too.

I watched as he made love to her and I fierce heat swept through me. Penelope was mine. After all these years she was mine. She managed to escaped but my stamp was on her. She might be the diamond but she lacked spark. She was a pawn in a game she had no idea how to play. The romantic notion she had in her head that Emilio could somewhat save get was misguided. Emilio had his own agenda he needed to fulfill and deaths to avenge. Penelope was merely the instrument of vengeance.

I laughed but it was far from humorous.

As I watched him burying his head between her thighs I u did my fly and fisted my cock for a much needed release. It wouldn't be long now before I got Penelope where I wanted her. Beneath me writhing in pleasure until the time came for her to serve her real purpose.

Who do you think Him is?