Movie date part 2

I broke and hit 2 balls in I hit again and hit in a solid ball and ended up hitting like 3 more in before missing barely and it was his turn I of course ended up winning which meant he had to sing for me to I smiled and hugged him "I guess we both have to sing now" I said smiling he sighed "I should've know you would have won" he said kissing my head hugging me we went back to the studio and I made him sing first he sat in the stool and I sat on the couch and he grabbed the guitar and strummed "I met you in the dark you lit me up you made me feel as though I was enough we danced the night away we drank to much I held your hair back when you were throwing up when you smiled over your shoulder for a minute I was stone cold sober I pulled you closer to my chest and you asked me to stay over I said I already told ya I think that you should get some rest I knew I loved you then but you'd never know cause I had played it cool when I was scared of letting go" (he sang the rest of the song to I will link it in I don't wanna type the whole thing to lazy😂)

(That's it)^^
I smiled I remember him singing this song to me when we were younger I was sad because I got hurt and he tried to calm me down but I wouldn't so he sang it to me and told me that he would always have my back I smiled at the memory and he looked at me "it's your turn Mrs Emma" I smiled and we switched places and I sang (the song she sang is up top please listen to it it's one of my favorites and it's so sweet) when I finished he came over and hugged me we then played some more pool and everything until we put in the movie and watched it
End of movie
(I'm gonna link the very end of the movie in it's so freaking sweet

and I love it)
By the end of the movie I was crying and Stefan had teared up I turned it off and looked at him he wiped his eyes and I laughed and wiped mine "ok that is sad" "I know it's so sweet" he smiled and took my hand and kissed my head he still hadn't kissed my lips I guess he's waiting for me to be ready but I am I think he don't believe it though I looked up at him and he looked at me and smiled "let's go to bed" he said quietly "hey uh I'm gonna stay up a while I'll be in there in a little bit though" I said sitting up he smiled and kissed my head "night" "night" I said quietly he went to the bedroom I sighed and laid my head back I stood up and grabbed my phone and called Elena she answered fast "hey" "hey" I said sighing "what's up? Is everything ok?" "Yea everything's fine I'm just trying to find my dad" she sighed "I know it's hard I'm sorry" "it's fine I just can't believe I'm not related to Jeremy and only related to you by Katherine" "yea I know but we are still your family" "I know it's just gonna take some time to process it" "hey FaceTime me" I smiled and clicked the FaceTime and I saw her and smiled she was in her room I looked out the window to the balcony and sighed "where's Stefan?" "He went to bed I wanted to stay up more" I said looking back at my phone "so how are you and Damon doing?" She had a sad look in her eyes and sighed "I don't know anymore we got into a bad fight earlier and haven't talked since" I have her a sad smile "I'm sorry I can try to talk to him" she nodded "thanks" "anytime" I said standing up I went out to the balcony and stood outside looking at the lights of the city "so what do you know about Katherine?" "Well she's men's and obsessed with me" "how do you mean?" "She was after me for years but when I turned vampire she started targeting you" I sighed "great another person out to kill me" I said quietly we talked a bit longer before she went to bed but before she did she sent me a picture of Katherine I'm not gonna lie she looks just like Elena heard soft creaking behind me and I turned around slowly thinking it was Stefan but then my eyes caught someone i had never seen before "who are you?" I asked "I'm Nicklaus Mikealson"

Guys this probably sucks but my phone is getting turned off tonight and I don't know when it will be back on and I wanted y'all to have something to read and btw I'm starting another book and it's gonna be called "Me Before You" I know it seems cheesy but it is a romance and it has some stuff from my life in there so we will see how it goes again sorry for this but please go check out my new book I would love it if y'all go drop a vote or anything to support me bye my loves ❤️❤️❤️☺️