Broken

I am broken. But that's what makes me a mikealson right?
I walked home crying. When I got there I went to my room and crawled into bed. I silently cried for hours before I saw Kol in the doorway. I wiped my eyes but it was no help. "What's wrong?" He asked "Tyler's been sleeping with someone else" I said sniffling he looked mad before coming over and hugging me "I am so sorry" I shrugged even though it hurt I had to be strong. "Do you need anything?" He asked "I just need some time alone to think" he nodded and kissed my forehead "I'll leave you alone" "I love you uncle Kol" "I love you to kiddo" he walked out closing the door behind him. I locked it before crying my eyes out again. I went to the closet and took of Stefan's sweatshirt putting one of mine on. I brought my old bin full of everything out before dad started knocking on the door "Emma open up" I wiped my eyes "it's fine" I said crying "you have 5 seconds to open up and tell me what happened or so help me I will let myself in and you will not like it" I ignored him "1" he said and I turned to the door "2" he said louder I went and unlocked the door and there he stood angry "Tyler was sleeping with someone cause I wouldn't have sex with him" I said and he hugged me. I stood there and it felt like the only guys I had anymore was Damon, Kol, and my dad. And they are all family or like family. When I pulled back I could feel my heart breaking "it hurts make it stop" I cried out and screamed he held me and I slid down the wall to the floor crying and screaming at the pain "make it stop!!" I yelled and all he did was hold me. Kol came running into the room and saw me. He sat beside me and hugged me on the other side "it hurts!" I screamed very loudly "I know" they both whispered as I sat there crying my eyes out screaming at the top of my lungs trying to make this nightmare end. I screamed and cried until all my energy was gone and I was left weak not able to move on my bedroom floor with my dad and uncle trying to help me in any way. When will this nightmare end? I thought to myself and I thought I had the worse of it when the worse thought hit me : Stefan has moved on. I couldn't even open my eyes cause I was so weak so I sat there tears falling from my closed eyes while the pain became way to much. "Damon" I remember whispering before passing out. I need Damon. He's my only hope to survive this hell.

BOOM 2 updates in one day haha I'm amazing 😂. I'm gonna make this short and sweet so : don't forget to vote for this and comment your favorite parts bye I love y'all