Fun

I got right beside the tv when I thought I had lost him before he was right in front of me. He picked me up and spun me around us both laughing. "You cheated" I said laughing he smiled at me. We stopped spinning but he kept me in his arms. I turned around and wrapped my feet around his waist before our lips crashed against each other's. He backed me up against a wall and kissed down my neck. I moaned lightly. "Damon" I breathed out quietly he kissed back up my neck leaving a hickey that of course went away as soon as he left it our lips met again and I smiled into the kiss we pulled back away when we were completely out of breath. He rested his head against mine and we both caught our breath. "So beautiful" he whispered and I couldn't help but blush. "Hey we need to go to my house for a minute" he said sitting me down "why?" I asked "I need some more clothes cause your dad said it's gonna be 2-3 weeks now cause the witch hunt or whatever they are doing is gonna take longer than they expected" "so your staying with me for 2 or 3 weeks?" He nodded and I smiled happily "yayy" he laughed we went to his car and drove to his house. When we got there someone had loud music blaring. We got out and when we went in there was Stefan with 2 girls on top of him. I looked away before Damon whispered to me "go to my room I'll be up with you in a little bit" I nodded and ran up to his room not wanting to see Stefan at all anymore. I went to Damons room and punched his punching bag about a dozen times out of anger and sadness I started crying and couldn't stop. I slid down the wall crying. I don't know why I was crying cause I'm happy with Damon but I think I was crying cause I realized he moved on first. But now I have Damon and I'm so happy with him. My tears soon stopped but I stayed against the wall listening to their conversation "I want you out of this house now" Damon said angrily "why?" Stand shot back "I don't know maybe cause you hit my girlfriend. Maybe cause you hurt her. Maybe cause I don't want you having 3 different bitches in here everyday so no thanks Stefan if your gonna be like this then leave" Damon said getting mad. It took everything in me not to go down with him "with pleasure" Stefan shouted before the door opened and slammed and a car sped off. I heard footsteps coming up and the door opened Damon saw me and came and sat beside me "Stefan left town" he said explaining where he went "so I heard" I said quietly he held my hand "I'm sorry you had to hear that" he said "I'm sorry I ran your brother out of town" "hey don't say that. It was his bad choices" Damon said and I smiled lightly "so can we stay here cause I need a break from my house plus this is more around everything" "of course I'll tell your dad and we can go back you some bags" he said standing up. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. We went back to my house and I grabbed a small suitcase packing some things I might need before putting it in Damons car. He called my dad and told him (leaving him a voicemail) before we went back to his house. I walked in and straight to the alcohol. "Hey your to young" Damon said catching me "and I'm also a very stressed vampire so it's either this or no emotions" he rolled his eyes "your such a cheat" he said giving me a glass and pouring some in it. We drank it before I laid on the couch watching the fire that was going. "Do you think she loved me?" I asked not knowing if Damon was in the room or not "who?" I heard his say as quiet as I was "Isobel" I practically whispered "I think deep down she did but she was to afraid to show it" I nodded not saying anything. I stayed quiet just staring at the fire for a long time before I fell asleep without even realizing it.

Hours later

I woke up in Damons bed with him not around. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before Damon walked in with a tray and some food he sat it on the bed next to me and crawled in. "I didn't want to wake you so I figured I could bring supper to you" "aw thank you it looks good" I said smiling we ate and talked. "We are gonna meet your brother and mom at the grill around lunch time tomorrow" I nodded "it's been forever" he smiled lightly "I know" he said quietly. It almost sounded sad. "Hey are you ok?" I asked looking at him "I'm fine baby just a little tired" I nodded. I was to. We ate and then went to bed us both ready to pass our any minute. I'm so grateful to have such an amazing boyfriend in my life and I will not fuck this up this time. I kissed his cheek and laid on his chest before falling asleep. Safe and sound in his arms.