Hurting

I hesitantly went inside my house. "Hey your just in time the food is done" Damon said I didn't want him to see me "I'll be there in a minute" I said before running upstairs but of course Damon used his vampire speed and now was in front of me "what the hell happened to your face?" I didn't want to tell him "I uhh tripped" I said not lying good at all "Emma" he said sternly "I did" I said looking down "1" he said and I knew what that meant: I better tell the truth or I'm dead. "Fine Stefan grabbed my arm when I tried to leave and kept squeezing it tighter and tighter so I told him it hurt me and the next thing I knew I was laying on the ground" I said he looked mad "Emma move" he said I grabbed his face "Damon look at me" he looked at me and his gaze softened "come on just help me clean it up it's alright come on your fine" I said grabbing his hand. We went to the bathroom and I got the first aid kit. He took it and picked me up sitting me on the sink counter before putting some rubbing alcohol on it and a bandaid on it. We went downstairs and ate before going back to my room. "Are you mad?" I asked him he nodded yes but didn't say anything "please say something" I said and he frowned "what do you want me to say? You want me to sit around while my brother hits you??" "Damon look at me" he looked away "look at me" he looked and tears were in my eyes "forget about Stefan. He's a dick" "language" he said and I rolled my eyes "forget him ok? Worry about us the future with me" he nodded before hugging me. I laid down looking up at the ceiling before it soon became Damons face. I giggled and sat up. "How long are you gonna be here?" I asked "just until your dad gets back" I frowned "that sucks" he smiled "why?" "Cause I want to spend more time with you than just a week" he smiled and hugged me "Damon?" "Emma?" "Would you get mad if I told you I want to see Jenna?" He shook his head "of course not. You deserve to see her and Jeremy" "what about Elena and Ric?" "Well Ric disowned you and Elena is on Alaric's side so" I frowned "well I want to see my brother" he smiled "I'll call them over ok?" I nodded "thanks" he left to get him phone and while he did got on phone and deleted everything. All the pictures of me and Tyler. Me and Stefan. Everything expect for about 20 pictures which were all Jenna and Jeremy and my lock screen picture of Damon. Damon came back into the room. "They will be over tomorrow" I nodded before laying down "Damon?" I asked he laid down beside me "yes?" He asked "what are we?" I asked once again. He didn't answer "I'm serious" I said sitting up he looked me in the eyes "Emma Grace Mikealson will you do me the beautiful honors of being my wonderful girlfriend" I smiled at him "I'll think about it" I said laughing "oh your getting it now" he said and I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs he chased me us both laughing. I realized in this moment with my supporting boyfriend chasing me around my house that I wasn't hurting anymore. I was truly happy.