Falling

The last thing I remember is falling. Falling away from Stefan. Falling for Damon....

•hours later•

I woke up and smelled a familiar scent I couldn't remember. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I was on the couch at Damon's house. But how? I tried to stand but fell back again my legs to weak to fight it. Damon can't rushing in. "Hey" he said sitting next to me. "Hi" I whispered. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "What happened?" I asked. "I don't know. You passed out at Lexis" he said. I nodded. I looked at the time. 3:30. That's not possible. We left the mall at that time. "Damon?" I asked. He looked at me. "How is it 3:30? We left the mall a few hours ago" I said confused. He held my hand and I looked him in the eye. "Baby...it's been a week you haven't been awake" he said quietly. What? How is that possible? "Where's dad?" I asked. "He went to the store to get you some stuff in case you woke up" Damon told me. "When did he get back from his trip?" I asked. "That night. He was planning on surprising you. He was happy to see you for the first time in weeks. When I brought your unconscious body home and laid you here, it looked like all the life left his eyes. He hasn't talked since. He sits in the chair and waits for you to wake up. He spoke once today to tell me where he was going" Damon said. "Is he hurt?" I asked. Damon stayed quiet. "Damon" I said. "Is Klaus hurt?" I asked again more serious. "Emma...listen to me calm down. He's okay. He's just worried sick about you" Damon said. I nodded when I heard the front door open and close. I heard footsteps and I tried to stand up but fell again. Damon helped me up and held onto my waist so I could stand. I turned and Klaus was there. His eyes drained of light. He looked miserable. When he said he he ran to me hugging me. "Emma" he whispered and I hugged him tightly tears falling. "Hi dad" I whispered back. Damon left the room to give us time to ourselves. "Are you okay?" He asked pulling back letting go of me. The second he did I crashed to the couch my legs not working. I was so thirsty and I knew my fangs were out. "I'm thirsty" I whispered. He gave me a blood bag. I took a sip and instantly grabbed the garbage cans beside me spitting it up. It burned my throat. I started coughing up my own blood. I turned to my dad my eyes red and blood all over me. "Help me daddy" I whispered before it all went black....

Hey! I know this chapter is soon as hell but I promise you I will write another one next time. The little break I took helped a lot and let me have time to myself and time to think. I have just been so stressed lately and I needed some time off my phone. Thank you guys for all the constant support and for being here for me. I can't believe I have 1.71 k views. I starting writing this for myself having nothing to do and now it has expanded bringing me amazing fans and wonderful people. Thank you guys so much!!

So I have read books where they don't update unless they have a specific number of votes/ comments. I have decided to do that since I have so many readers. It's not going to be crazy it's going to be really easy to hit i just need the encouragement to continue writing

First goal to hit :

3 comments
3 votes

Love you guys!! ❤️❤️