Tyler

I woke up the next morning still in my dads arms. My face was tear stained and my head hurt. I need to feed. I woke up dad and told him and he let me try a blood bag which was great. I drank it before going to my room and changing into sweats and one of Stefan's sweatshirts that I stole a long time ago "hey dad?" I said going downstairs throwing my hair up "yea?" "I'm gonna be either with Lexi Stefan or Tyler for most of the day and I'll probably stay the night with Lexi is that ok?" He nodded before I hugged him "ok bye I love you" "I love you to" he said before I walked out. I first walked to lexis house and knocked on the door she opened it and smiled I hugged her "can we talk?" I whispered in her ear she looked at me and nodded. We went inside and she made tea while we sat on the couch "what's up?" I looked at the floor tears gathering in my eyes before I looked back at her "hey what's wrong?" She asked wiping away a single tear that fell. "I still love him." I said "who?" I looked at the floor "Stefan" I said quietly before looking at her "does he know?" I shook my head no "what about Tyler?" She asked "I need to talk to him today" I said and she nodded "I'll drive you over there if you want?" I nodded and we left she drove me and waited out in the car I got out and went inside to find him in his bedroom which I thought was normal until I could smell someone and saw lady's clothes on the floor he saw me and sat up quickly "what the hell is this?" I asked picking up the dress. "What?" He asked innocently "don't you even try to play innocent now" I said and he stood up "it's not like you were gonna do shit with me" "okay and I'm supposed to be your girlfriend. Your supposed to respect MY decisions" "what about mine?" "I'm sorry that I'm not a horny bitch like you" I said before turning around walking out "if you take one more step out that door we are done and I will never take you back" he said and tears started flowing down my face I turned around to face him "it's over Tyler." I said before walking out and when I got outside I screamed and ran into the woods behind his house I went to the nearest tree and began punching it my knuckles would bleed then stop and even though it stopped it still hurt. I heard footsteps behind me and I thought it was Lexi to come get me "go away Lexi" I cried "Emma" I heard Stefan say I turned around to see Stefan with Lexi right behind him I ran to him and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. "He slept with another girl" I said crying Stefan held me "he hates me" I cried and Stefan kissed my cheek he looked me in the eye "it hurts" I cried "look at me" Stefan said "calm down. Calm down. Don't worry about him ok? I'll deal with him." He said before I hugged him again "we need to talk Stefan" I said wiping my eyes after a while. Lexi smiled at me "I'll let y'all talk text me when you get to his house or back home ok?" I nodded "bye Lexi I love you" she smiled "I love you to" Stefan took me to our old tree and we climbed up in it we sat in silence for a good 10 minutes before I said "I still love you" "what?" "I never stopped loving you Stefan. Your the love of my life. I have missed you so much. I have missed everything" I said fighting tears "Emma..." he said and a tear fell "in sorry" he said quietly "it's ok" I said before jumping out of the tree "I'll see you around Stefan" I said before walking back home crying my eyes out mainly because a guy that I loved slept with another I woman. My heart was broken. I am broken. But that's what makes me a mikealson right?

Hey guys! This probably isn't the best but oh well. The next chapter will be up extremely soon I promise and omg 1.17k views? That's amazing thank you for all your support! I love y'all so much