8 - PRNKD!

A/N: Imagine this when I say Thomas is laughing.

"Babe, I'm home!", Thomas called as he entered his apartment that he shared with James, and closed the door behind him. He didn't get a response, though.

"James?" Thomas started to make his way to the living room and immediately calmed down when he saw his small boyfriend sleeping on the couch. He was lying on his side, all curled up, hugging a pillow close to his chest. Thomas stepped closer to him and couldn't help but smile at how peacefully and even more adorable his boyfriend looked as he hugged the pillow tighter.

However, Thomas had a great day at work today and felt energetic, so he decided to do something funny. He wanted to prank James.

He smiled deviously at his plan and rushed to the bathroom, pulling out his make-up bag - which wasn't big, but he still had one - from the cabinet beneath the sink and found the one lipstick he owned. Yes, he owned lipstick, but it firstly wasn't such a bright red, but more of a darker wine-like colour, and he secondly almost never used it. Almost.

He then made his way towards the bedroom and pulled out a box, which was stored underneath their bed, to take out an airhorn he once snapped away from Hamilton after the little shit scared him from behind with that device at a party.

He walked back to James on the couch and started to draw on his face with the lipstick, grinning as he did so. James didn't even stir, to which Thomas slightly envied him for having such a deep sleep. On the other hand, though, no one would ever be able to prank Thomas, since he wakes up easily.

When he was done using James' face as a canvas, Thomas bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from laughing already. He stood up bi and took the airhorn in his hand.

A loud, siren-like sound escaped the object. "AAAH!!" James literally jumped awake immediately, screaming like a girl and falling onto the ground.

Thomas was full on laughing and wheezing now while James laid still in shock, breathing heavily and his heart racing. As he composed himself, he tried to get up and sit back on the couch as he glared at his laughing partner.

"Thomas, you asshole!", he yelled. Thomas didn't mind, though. He was busy laughing his ass off on the floor. James rubbed his face and felt something on his skin. He looked down at his hands and spotted dark red paint on them.

"Thomas, what did you do to my face?", he asked as he got up and headed towards the bathroom to look into the mirror.

"THOMAS!!!", the poofy-haired man heard his boyfriend scream two rooms away, which only made him laugh harder if that was even possible.

By the time James came back with a cleaned-up face, Thomas' abdomen and mouth hurt badly from laughing, thus he tried to compose himself and get up from the floor.

"You done?", James asked him, a slight smile spreading across his face.

"Ha, yeah, yeah," Thomas said, whiping the tears away.

"You're going to regret that, Mr. Jefferson," James warned with a smirk and crossed arms. "You don't even know."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

Thomas didn't quite believe him since his boyfriend is too cute and innocent to do anything bad to him.
Ten minutes later he was greeted by a cake in his face.

(580 words)