14 - December 1st

Editor: ButterySalt

A very, very, very cold hand slid under James's shirt and startled him awake, disturbing his peaceful sleep.

"Thomas!" he gasped. "What the fuck?!" Thomas laughed at that.

"Good morning to you, too." He bent down to give Madison a kiss, but the latter pulled the blanket over his head.

"Go away," he mumbled. "Why are you even so cold?"

Jefferson flopped right onto Madison, making the smaller man groan. "I've been out on the balcony, dear," he smiled as he pulled the blanket down to reveal James' face.

"Look outside the window!" James turned his head, only to see snow everywhere. Sure, he thought that the ice and snow adorned the outside world beautifully, but the cold? Naaah. Doesn't like it, never will.

-

Jefferson somehow managed to convince James to go on a walk with him. Little did James know, a few minutes later he was hit with a snowball in his face. This startled him so much -because it came totally unexpected- that he stumbled backwards and almost fell. Thomas laughed his ass off at the sight of his boyfriend's expression, making James roll his eyes.

"Alright, that's how it is," he mumbled to himself, a smirk plastered on his face.

After they walked for a little longer, James began to walk purposely a bit slower than Thomas. He bent down and formed a snowball.

"Thomas?"

"Yeah?" the other asked, turning around only to get hit by a snowball.

"You should see your face right now!" James laughed as Thomas looked at him shockingly. Then, the smaller man pushed Thomas down, making him fall, and landed right on top of him.

"James!" Thomas exclaimed.

Both laughed until James started to kiss Thomas all over his face, making him giggle.

"I love you," James said.

Thomas smiled and wrapped his arms around James before kissing him. "I love you, too."

-

Nevertheless, the two Virginians had to go grocery shopping to buy food for next week, like they always did on Saturdays. Jefferson's car, though, was covered in snow and ice. Both of them exchanged a look that simply said "ugh" and started to brush the snow off first, before getting rid if the ice with the help of ice scrapers.

After they were finally done, James sat inside the car first, his breath visible as a little cloud in front of him, while Thomas put the tools back in the trunk.

Once Thomas had started the car, James took his hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and kissing it. Thomas smiled softly, rubbing the back of James's hand with his thumb. Moments like these reminded him more and more of how much he loved the man next to him.

-

That evening, James and Thomas were cuddling on the couch, a large blanket keeping them warm. They were watching some random movie in the dim light and drank hot chocolate. Even though Thomas found the movie boring as hell, he didn't mind as long as James liked to watch it.

"Thank you," James said, his boyfriend's arms wrapped around him from behind.

Thomas looked down at him, confused. "What for?" he asked.

James faced him with a warm smile, "you told me to take a break from working so much. Therefore, I had an amazing day with the most important person in my life. Thank you."

Thomas smiled back, a slight blush forming on his cheeks, and kissed him. There were no words needed to describe the way how much he loves James. He would do anything for him, and James would do anything for Thomas.
Their kisses, ever so passionately, ever affectionately, were enough for them to know that neither of them could be happier.

(613 Words)

A/N: Woah, this is super cheesy XD