12 - And A Cute One, Too!

A/N: College AU. I first wanted to draw this story, but I'm lazy, so I'm writing it.

Editor: ButterySalt

The sun was shining through the window onto the bed where James and Thomas lay. The smaller one was laying on Thomas' upper arm, cuddling into the side of the taller Virginian whose other arm laid loosely on his stomach.

Thomas' eyes fluttered open and he rubbed them, trying to wake up. Before he tried getting up, he smiled at James' sleeping form and kissed his forehead. He slowly managed to free his arm and grabbed his glasses from the night stand before making his way to the bathroom. He may or may not have walked into a wall.

Thomas moved a hand through his hair and went to open the shelf -which door's surface was a mirror- to take out his contacts. A quick glance at the mirror and he jumped, stumbling backwards.

"What the fuck was that," he muttered.

He stepped closer to the mirror again to have a better look. His beard was gone... To be exact, his whole face looked feminine. Not that it was THAT bad, he still looked gorgeous. He just preferred dating females instead of being one. Thomas looked down at his body and was glad he decided to wear a shirt to bed yesterday. He then started to panic, and James woke up to a scream.

"Wh- what's wrong?" he asked sleepily.

Thomas ran to their bedroom and stood by the door. "JAMES! I'M A WOMAN!"

James didn't even look at Thomas and sighed as he laid back, hugging a pillow. "Thomas, just because- " He quickly shot up, his brain now registering his lover's feminine voice. "Thomas! Holy shit, you're a woman!"

"No shit, hon, that's what I'm saying!"

"Wait, what's with my voice?!" James was now panicking as well.

Thomas brought his hands to his mouth and grinned widely. "Oh my God, James! You're a woman, as well!" he squealed, jumping up and down. Meanwhile James still had a shocked expression on his face, he couldn't believe what was happening.

"Oh my, and a cute one, too!"

(337 words)