24 - Fucking Cold

A/N: Prompt 73 and 153:

"Oh, are you ticklish?"

"Put me down!"

Requested by ConnorFinishedTheMlk

Editor: ButterySalt

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit-"

James rushed to his apartment building, the freezing cold being enough of a reason for him to run. He finally got inside the habitation that he shared with his boyfriend. Surprisingly, he didn't find Thomas in the living room even though the light and TV was on. Just as he was about to pull off his jacket, Thomas came in with a blanket, stopping on his way to the couch at the sight of James.

"Jemmy, you're home!" he cheered.

James hung his jacket up on the coat hanger, putting his scarf in one of the jacket's sleeve. "Yeah. It's fucking freezing out there! I hate winter so damn much."

"Aw, c'mere," Thomas said, walking over to James and wrapping the blanket around him to warm him up. He suddenly picked him up. James looked like a sushi roll.

"Thomas! Put me down!"

The taller man walked over to the couch and sat down; James in his arms, giving him a loving kiss. James wrapped the duvet over both of them and Thomas rested his arms around his boyfriend's torso. As Thomas gently rubbed James' sides in an attempt to warm him up, James suddenly flinched and curled up, suppressing a giggle. This made Thomas look away from the TV screen, facing the man in his lap.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm," James responded quickly.

That's when Thomas realized. "Oh, are you ticklish?" he teased, grinning deviously.

James cleared his throat. "Uhm, no!"

Thomas squinted his eyes at him, "Bullshit," he said before starting to tickle James's side.

"Thomas, I sweAHAHAHAHAHA-" he laughed, not being able to finish his sentence.

James continued to struggle making Thomas stop tickling him, laughing uncontrollably.

"Thomas, stOP!" he wheezed in between laughs.

After a while his boyfriend stopped tickling him so that he could catch his breath. "I love your laugh," he chuckled.

"Shut up!"

James's eyes bored into Thomas's. "Wait, aren't you ticklish, too?"

The taller man's eyes widen. "Wh-what?? No! Definitely not!"

James smirked at him, "Lafayette told me otherwise," and started tickling Thomas as well who busted out laughing.

"JAMES, NO, THAT'S NOT FAIR!" he protested.

"This is ONLY fair, Thomas!" James laughed and continued tickling him. Thomas pushed James off, though, and ran away, hiding from the tickle attacks.

"Alright, this means war," James said, standing up from the floor and followed his boyfriend. For the rest of the evening they ran after each other, both of them eager to win the tickle fight, until they were exhausted.

They went back to the couch and flopped onto it, still laughing slightly. Thomas held out his arms for James to crawl into and kissed his forehead softly. The latter was lying on top of Thomas as they continued to watch their movie together.

(467 words)

A/N: I hate this, I'm sorry, Mango.