Introduction

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, these characters and photos do not belong to me.

A/N: This is my first story, so sorry for the horrible writing ahead of time! Enjoy! :D

Also, this part isn't really a chapter. It's more like a prologue so feel free to skip it. However, I found it very enjoyable to write and would love it if you read it! :)

EDITED 1/16/2020

Annabeth's POV
Saturday, October 13th, 2018

   I was surrounded by beauty and grace. My feet carried me through the meadow, with my hand bushing against the tall grass with small, yellow flowers hiding underneath.

   BEEP, BEEP!!

  I glanced down, only to find myself standing in a breathtaking, white dress with thin straps and off the shoulder sleeves that went down pass my elbows. The top fitted loosely with a deep heart line with the bottom being just as loose, if not more. A purposeful cut in the fabric started at my mid-thigh. A long thin string tied around my waist to give the illusion of a more prominent hourglass figure.

   BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!

   After admiring the gorgeous white dress, I glanced up to find the figure of a guy my age standing a few yards away with his back turned to face me. His hair darker than a raven's and the kind of tan only achieved after a lifetime at a beach. Like myself, the raven in front of me wore the type of clothing someone wore to a formal occasion. The white tunic accompanied by the black dress pants fit him perfectly.

   "Annabeth?" called a voice.

  He turned around and flashed me a smile with beautiful white pearls as he walked towards me. Though his features were clouded, but his gorgeous sea-green eyes laid full-on display for me to see.

  "Annabeth!" the voice exclaimed.

  Once he reached me, the guy gently grabbed my face, causing a warmth to spread through my cheeks, and leaned in. Instead of backing away from him, I found myself wrapping my arms around the clouded guy's neck and leaning in. Just as our lips were about to meet, I woke up, completely soaked in water.

   "You're pathetic." my 'friend,' Thalia, declared, not bothering to hide her laughter. Groaning, I stood up from the now soaking wet bed and walked towards my personal bathroom. "What were you dreaming about? Had to be good if you slept past all ten of your alarms."

"Nothing." I murmured, wanting her to simply drop the subject. Thankfully, Thalia laughed it off and changed the subject.

"Whatever you say Annie." Thalia said, smirking slightly. "Alright, today is the interview with Aphrodite and Hephaestus, but they love you so everything should go to plan. Tomorrow morning we have to get up at seven for the 10 AM flight to New York." Thalia proceeded to ramble about the schedule for the rest of the week, and I swear I tried to listen but instead I found myself thinking about my dream. My memory slowly lost hold on the dream until I could only remember the guy's smile.

Perhaps I should back up. My birth certificate will tell you my name is Annabeth Chase, but almost everywhere else people know me by my stage name, Athena. Why would I have a stage name? The explanation is simple; I'm famous. In the eighth grade, Thalia posted a video of me singing a cover of Piece By Piece by Kelly Clarkson. People loved my cover and the video went viral. That was about four years ago and the media couldn't get enough of my music, my songs hitting number one almost everytime. Due to the pressure of all this, going by Athena is the best way to keep some normalcy in my life.