Merry Christmas- 12

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, these characters and photos don't belong to me.

*Unedited*

Merry Christmas!!

Percy's POV
December 25th, Tuesday, 2018

"Mom!" I yell out for her. "Hurry up, we are going to be late!"

Gabe came from around the corner, wobbling a little from being drunk. "Remember, Punk. I don't want to pay for your mistakes."

"It's a Christian holiday," I scoffed. "Even indecent human beings know not to screw around on Christmas."

Gabe gritted his teeth. "Why you little-"

"Let's go, Percy!" My mom shouted with excitement. She carried a container full of blue cookies for the party Piper was hosting. Let's just say, I'm not the only one that loved blue cookies.

(Time Skip)

"Hello Ms. Jackson!" Piper exclaimed hugging my mom, completely ignoring me. "Percy."

"Thank you for being such a good friend, Piper," I said sarcastically as she and my mom laughed.

A little background on Piper's Christmas parties; parents were allowed to come. Christmas was the only time Piper's dad, Tristen McLean, came home for a long period of time. Knowing her dad wouldn't like being the only adult at the party, besides Thalia, Piper invited our parents. Jason and Thalia's, Leo's, Hazel and Nico's, Will's, Frank's, Connor and Travis's, Silena's, Beckendorf, and my parent or parents all came. Reyna and Calypso brought their sisters, Hylla and Zoë. Even my half-brother, Tyson, and dad came to these parties. Tyson being the youngest of the group at twelve years old. Piper also insisted no presents because 'our presence was enough'.

My mom went over to talk with Paul (apparently, Piper had invited a few of our teachers as well), while I chatted with my group of friends.

"Annabeth," Tristen Mclean called out after the door bell rang. "Could you get the door for me?"

Annabeth nodded and made her way to the door. Once Annabeth's back was facing away, my dad and Chiron sneaked over to the backdoor. As if it were planned, a blonde man in a military uniform came in quietly. The man looked like he was in his mid-forties and had brown eyes. I gave them all a confused look. Dad smiled and pointed at the name on the uniform.

Annabeth opened the front door to find another guy with blonde hair. This time, the guy shared Annabeth's gray eyes and only seemed about a year or two older than her.

Annabeth wrapped him in a hug. "Thanks for coming, Malcolm."

"I'm not the only one who came." Malcolm chuckled softly as he spun her around to face the man in the military outfit.

"Dad!" Annabeth called out as she ran over to him and jumped into his waiting arms. The rest of us clapped for Fredrick Chase's return. I looked over at my dad and remembered our own reunion years ago.

***(Another time skip)

A few hours after her reunion, Annabeth came over to hang out with our group, without the parents.