His Stepfather- 16

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, these characters and photos don't belong to me.

*Barely edited... Sorry I'm lazy!*

Annabeth's POV
Same Day

It wasn't rare for Percy and I to randomly invite each other over. Most the time, he came over to mine and Piper's place. Percy's room was extremely similar to my desk at school; messy and unorganized. His room truly reflected his personality. Blue walls, blue bed, even a picture of a blue cookie. Percy also had a lot of pictures on the wall. Ones with his swim team, family members, and his friends.

My favorite picture was the one of us during something Chiron liked to call; Camp Half-Blood.

"Come on Annabeth!" Percy complained, pulling off his blue sweatshirt. He was wearing his CHB shirt underneath. I could see a few scars and bruises, but I chose to ignore them. "Stop obsessing over my room."

I scoffed and sat in a blue desk chair, dropping my grey bookbag beside it. "I was looking at your weird obsession over the color blue."

"Whatever. I know you'd marry my room in an instant." He said making a few hand gestures. I found a blue pillow and threw it at him. Percy caught it and mocked a fake hurt. "I thought you were the mature one!"

"I am the mature one." I replied, pulling out a math textbook. Percy looked at me, clearly disappointed.

"Have we taught you nothing?" Percy asked, shaking his head. I stuck my tongue out at Percy. "Come on! Would you rather do homework or me?"

I nearly fell out of the chair, laughing. Percy was confused at first. When he realized what he said, he turned tomato red.

"I swear, I didn't mean for it to come out that way," Percy face palmed and kept his hand on his forehead. "I meant write a song or something like that."

I calmed down a little bit. "Let's work on a song, but I'm never letting you live that down."

"Do you have any pre-written songs?" Percy asked changing the subject. His face still had a tint of red in it.

"Yeah," I said, bringing out the notebook and handed it to Percy. After scanning through it, he brought out his phone and played the beat.

(Annabeth Percy Both)

I used to be so happy, but without you here I feel so low
I watched you as you left, but I can never seem to let you go

'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing
It's buried deep inside me, but I feel there's somethin' you should know

I will never forget you
You will always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die
And I will never want much more
And in my heart, I will always be sure
I will never forget you
And you will always be by my side
'Til the day I die