New Years- 13

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, these characters and photos don't belong to me.

Guys! I actually kind of edited this one!! I'm so proud of myself

Percy's POV
December 31st, Monday, 2018

I had work today. Why I had work on New Year's Eve? I have no idea, but no one wanted to work today's shift. So naturally, I got picked to work it.

Why anyone would come to Starbucks when they should be preparing for a party was beyond me. Apparently that didn't include the blonde that came in.

Not only was this character coming in on the Eve of News Years, but she had on sunglasses. In December. Like one of those random superstars that didn't want to be noticed.

"Hello," I said to the blonde. "What can I get for you?"

The blonde, who had been looking at her phone through the sunglasses, viewed up and seemed surprised at my being there.

"Umm, an iced coffee and java chip frap," Blondie said after recovering from her mini shock.

I almost completed the transaction when a punk-styled dressed girl barged through the doors.

"Sorry I'm late! Hey Percy." Thalia said before she backtracked. "Percy?"

"Welcome to being a basic white girl, cousin!" I exclaimed mockingly.

"The offer to kill you still stands," Thalia yelled before turning to the blonde. "Sorry you had to put up with him, Athena."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're Athena?"

"Way to blow my cover, Thals!" Athena shouted, pulling off the glasses to reveal her grey eyes. It reminded me of Annabeth, but Annabeth told me that she and her dad were visiting her step-mother in San Francisco.

Thalia stared at me, blankly. "You're so fucking oblivious that you can't recognize a famous singer. Right in front of you, might I add?"

"It's not his fault he's stupid." Athena said patting Thalia's shoulder. "It runs it the family."

I snorted.

"Shut it, Kelp Face!" Thalia yelled. "As for you, Annabeth; you're dead."

"No fighting in here! I'll get fired!" I shouted, jokingly. "Calm down, here's your Starbucks."

I pushed the drinks on the counter for the girls to pick up. Thalia went- no dived- for the frappuccino. While Athena just picked up the iced coffee and sat down in one of the seats.

After about five minutes, Thalia calmed down by drinking the frappuccino. A drink I had no idea she liked.

"So," Thalia said quietly to Athena, while messing with an arrow ring that was wrapped around her index finger. "You gonna join the Hunters?"

 "You gonna join the Hunters?"