THANK YOU/SELF PROMO

HEY GUYS!

It's been a while now, hasn't it?

Star has been completed since- *checks notes* - April 25, 2019... At the time of me writing this, it has been completed for a little over a month. (<< is it just me or does that "sound" weird? Idk) In the future I plan to rewrite Star, but that will be separate from the original.

I just want to thank everybody who supported me and my story. Whether you're a new or have been here from the start, your support means a lot to me. I still get comments/support from Star and it warms my heart to see that, even though it ended, people still enjoy my crappy writing. To be honest, when I started I was surprised when people actually liked my story.

Anddddd I don't know how to express my thankfulness anymore... I'm just move on to the self promo before I start to get emotional in real life.

My new story Omega officially came out last Monday (for me) and by the time this is up, Chapter One is published! In the media, there is a quote from Omega (Prologue) written by... You guessed it, me! If you want more from me, go check it out!

I think thats all I wanted to say... It seems shorter than I expected.  Huh. I guess that's what happens when you're a straight to the point kind of person.

Later guys *flashes peace sign before walking out like a model/very dramatically*