Chase- 30

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, these characters don't belong to me.

March 8th, Friday, 2019

The bell rang, signaling the end of the week. I grabbed my school bag and made my way to Paul's classroom. He had made an extra copy of the homework in Greek for me, but couldn't give it to me until the end of the day.

"Hey, Mr. Blofis," I greeted and watched as an annoyed expression appeared on his face.

"After school, it's Paul. Mr. makes me feel old." Paul said and handed me a packet. "There you go!"

"Thank you," I replied, sticking the packet into my bag. "How did the visit with Percy go?"

Paul froze for a minute, thinking about how to reply. "Um, good- No, great! Yeah, he's making a lot of processes. Over a month clean now."

I swung my bag over my shoulder. "Did they say when he's coming back here?"

"Nope!" Paul said quickly, popping the p.

"Okay." I gave him a confused look before making my way out of the classroom. "Have a nice day, Mr. Blofis."

"It's Paul!" He shouted as I walked out of his classroom with a smirk on my face. I did it on purpose since he always teased me about Percy. Long story short, Percy let it slip to Paul that I kissed him.

Now Paul won't shut up.

I barely made it out from school before two of the most annoying people ran up to me.

"Hey, Annabeth!" Piper shouted from behind me. I suppressed a groan as I turned around to face her and Jason.

"Let me guess, you want me to go to the mall with you guys," I said, straight to the point.

She stuck her bottom lip out and put her hands in front of her in a praying motion. "Please come to the mall with Jason and me."

"Fine," I breathed out after not being able to resist her 'charmspeak' as we like to call it.

<Timeskip a few hours>

After a while of following Piper around the mall, we finally decided to eat. We ate in a Greek-themed restaurant in the mall.

I looked up from eating my gyro to find Jason recording me with his small iPhone 5SE.

"What are you doing?"

He smirked from behind his camera. "Recording my friend."

I went back to eating (mood) and motioned over to Piper. "Record your girlfriend. I don't like being recorded that much."

A bell rung from behind me, signaling a shopper either entered or left the restaurant. Piper pulled her own phone out and recorded me as well.

"And this is why I don't like people." Just as I said it, something shielded the light from my eyes. I quickly recognized the shield as hands. "Get your hands off of me or else you'll get judo flipped."

I could once again see as I heard a chuckle from behind me. "I thought you'd be more excited to see me, Wise Girl."

I didn't hesitate in getting up and hugging Percy. Then pulled away when I notice he was wearing a t-shirt... and had a trident tattoo.

"What the fuck, Percy?" I said, smacking him upside the head with my hand. "You got a tattoo?!"

"First of all; ow! That was rude-" I laughed, interrupting him. "No seriously. You're a lot stronger than you look. Also, I just came back and you're asking about my tattoos?"

I took notice of the second tattoo on his right wrist that I hadn't seen before. I slapped him again. "You got two?"

<Timeskip>

"Why didn't you call me?" I asked Percy. Piper and Jason ditched us so we were just wandering around the mall.

He stopped and turned to me. "I thought you already knew. Jason was supposed to tell you."

"Well, he didn't. I asked Paul how you were earlier and he gave the impression that you were still at the rehab center."

"My family is weir- Oh gods it's the Disney store," Percy said immaturely, making me laugh. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me in the direction of the store. "C' mon, Wise Girl! I need  a new pillow pet."

After a few minutes of looking around and trying on random Disney accessories, a song came on. A song Percy probably knew every word to.

There you see her, sitting there across the way...

"She don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her. And you don't know why, but you're dyin' to try. You wanna kiss the girl." Percy sang with the recording.

"Did you hear something?" I asked while mocking Eric, the guy Ariel saved in the Little Mermaid.

Percy looked at me with a grin. "You didn't..."

"Oh yes I did." I replied.

"So since you're now Eric, who does that make me? Sebastian?" Percy chuckled softly, forgetting about the music.

I thought for a moment. "You would be Ariel."

"Is it because I like to swim?"

I shook my head. "No, you're Ariel because, as Sebastian would say, I kissed the boy."

"How about I'm Eric and you're Ariel." Percy walked closer to me so he was right in front of me. "Then we can do what Sebastian wants."

I smiled up at him. "And that is?"

Percy smiled back and leaned down a little as Sebastian's character sang you wanna kiss the girl in the background.

It was pretty much the best Disney-inspired kiss of all time.

***

A/N: Did you guys like the ending? Was it worth the wait? Anyways, this is the last chapter of Star. I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Does anyone want an Epilogue? 

A/N (Pre-Written 4/9/19): So I'm curious. How old do you guys think I am? I mean, I write pretty mature things, but I still write terribly a majority of the time.

Word Count: 990 words